DVD Fab won't excute

Hello, I’ve been using DVD Fab 5.1.1.2 with no problems until the other day when I went to copy a disk the program would not execute and closed. On start up on a copy operation the scanning of the source media begins, reads the correct program material then runs through 3 complete scans and then fails towards the end of the forth scan and closes completely. I am able to other attempts but the result is the same. Ive’ re-installed DVD Fab and the drivers for the DVD Drives and the ‘problem’ remains the same. Both DVD drives ‘appear’ to be functioning/playing program material properly. I’ve an old saying; ‘there is no sense in my doing something stupid if i can’t show it’ so I’m probably showing it but at the moment don’t know what I could have done to cause this problem.
Thanks for any help that can be offered.
John

Moving you to the DVDFab forum.

[QUOTE=skeoch;2242025]Hello, I’ve been using DVD Fab 5.1.1.2 with no problems until the other day when I went to copy a disk the program would not execute and closed. On start up on a copy operation the scanning of the source media begins, reads the correct program material then runs through 3 complete scans and then fails towards the end of the forth scan and closes completely. I am able to other attempts but the result is the same. Ive’ re-installed DVD Fab and the drivers for the DVD Drives and the ‘problem’ remains the same. Both DVD drives ‘appear’ to be functioning/playing program material properly. I’ve an old saying; ‘there is no sense in my doing something stupid if i can’t show it’ so I’m probably showing it but at the moment don’t know what I could have done to cause this problem.
Thanks for any help that can be offered.
John[/QUOTE]

Hi skeoch
Welcome to CD Freaks
you should really think about updating to the latest version which is version 5232 which is a very stable release, however you may find that if you go into common settings[B]->[/B]PathPlayer and set it as “Disabled” it may work.
PathPlayer has this issue on certain DVD’s due to the structure of the disc, please note that the setting “Enable PathPlayer when necessary” also has a known issue and should not be used most of the time use “Always enable PathPlayer” unless you are having trouble then just disable it for that problematic disc then return the setting to always enabled :wink: