DVD Fab will not open dvd's

DVD Fab will no longer open any dvds. Old ones are new ones. every time it start to scan the media, it goes about 1/4 up the progress bar then it immediately pops open the screen wanting you to send a error report to DVDFAB. The Error report shows this:

Info File

Info for drive [D:] (DVDFab HD Decrypter 5.2.3.2)
Drive region: 1

Disc is not opened.

Os Process

[System Process]
System
smss.exe
csrss.exe
winlogon.exe
services.exe
lsass.exe
ati2evxx.exe
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
ati2evxx.exe
spoolsv.exe
AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
mDNSResponder.exe
svchost.exe
jqs.exe
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
alg.exe
explorer.exe
wscntfy.exe
hpwuSchd2.exe
iTunesHelper.exe
jusched.exe
pg2.exe
daemon.exe
ctfmon.exe
RaUI.exe
iPodService.exe
firefox.exe
DVDFab.exe
FabReport.exe

Anybody have any ideas?

I’m having the same problem, DVDfab will only clone dvd saying dvd is a data cd. I can’t make copies of any our new DVDs. What’s up?

If it was working and now it doesn’t, it could be possible that changes were made yo your system. Have you updated anything or installed any new software or hardware? Have you tried a system restore to a day or two before this started happening?

[quote=Joe8765;2212064]I’m having the same problem, DVDfab will only clone dvd saying dvd is a data cd. I can’t make copies of any our new DVDs. What’s up?[/quote] Are you using 1 or 2 burners ? If 1 make sure the source and target are the same and if 2 burners make sure the source is one burner and the target is the burner with the blank media in it, with 2 burners and the target is the same as the source you will get this error