Something strange happened when I added the mobile option.
I have been using DVDFab Platinum since September, now that I got a Zune I wanted to add the mobile option. I just paid for only the mobile option and got the code in the mail as usual. After the program rebooted instead of the 184.108.40.206 I did have, it now says 220.127.116.11. I downloaded and reloaded the program, rebooted and tried to re-register by clicking again on the activation. It shows it’s activated but now both DVDFab plat and mobile option is set at 18.104.22.168. Not sure what to try next, I did send a message to tec support but wondered if anyone has had this happen and could offer a suggestion.