DVD Fab went from 5.2.2.2 to 5.0.0.0

vbimport

Something strange happened when I added the mobile option.

I have been using DVDFab Platinum since September, now that I got a Zune I wanted to add the mobile option. I just paid for only the mobile option and got the code in the mail as usual. After the program rebooted instead of the 5.2.2.2 I did have, it now says 5.0.0.0. I downloaded and reloaded the program, rebooted and tried to re-register by clicking again on the activation. It shows it’s activated but now both DVDFab plat and mobile option is set at 5.0.0.0. Not sure what to try next, I did send a message to tec support but wondered if anyone has had this happen and could offer a suggestion.

TIA

Peaty

Screenshot attached

Did you try updating this version with the new version?

You need to download it from DVDFAB.COM not dvd fab.net the .net link is non-css version

Thanks Jethro, you know I would have sworn I did get it from DVDFAB.com but I guess I didn’t. That did the trick thanks

No problem- now you have 2 posts so your a rookie not a newbie…lol. Come back anytime-lots of great info here at CDFREAKS

Thanks :slight_smile: I’ve been lurking for quite a wile but have usually been able to search and find what I need :wink:

Here is a shot of it working fine now