DVD FAB V 4.01.0 Cutting off the end of movie

Hi All,

Just thought I would mention, I backed up my copy of “The Beach” using the new version last night, played it back this morning on Windows Media Player and the end of the film is missing, the last 15mins to be exact.

I had the res at 720x440 using a profile for the 605 Archos Unit, Bitrate was 1778kbps, 2 pass encoding, made a file just over 2GB. This I was going to transfer onto the Archos unit this morning, when I realised the end was missing.

Is there any way around this?

SDM197.

This was a problem with a recent version, but I can’t find the thread where it was discussed, probably using the wrong search terms. I have posted a link to this thread for Ting, the author of this part of DVDFab. He has a thread for DVD to Mobile problems: http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/please-tell-me-problem-when-you-using-dvdfab-mobile-function-230642/

Paul next time you can click on your name above your Avatar and click on find more post from yourself to find a post you made that is how I come up with a few you have made :bigsmile:

[quote=StormJumper;1931122]Paul next time you can click on your name above your Avatar and click on find more post from yourself to find a post you made that is how I come up with a few you have made :bigsmile:[/quote]I don’t think I had any posts in this thread, and don’t remember who did. I’ll keep trying to dig it up. Too many posts, not enough brain cells.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=signals;1931128]I don’t think I had any posts in this thread, and don’t remember who did. I’ll keep trying to dig it up. Too many posts, not enough brain cells.:)[/QUOTE]

The way the site has been have to ask, did you get my last PM or I should say BOOK :eek:

[quote=StormJumper;1931132]The way the site has been have to ask, did you get my last PM or I should say BOOK :eek:[/quote]Yes and thanks. Reply sent a few minutes ago.:slight_smile: Unless it went to that alternate dimension where user PI88 does not exist: a new zip code…in the Twilight Zone… Yours truly, Rod Serling.

[QUOTE=signals;1931135]Yes and thanks. Reply sent a few minutes ago.:slight_smile: Unless it went to that alternate dimension where user PI88 does not exist: a new zip code…in the Twilight Zone… Yours truly, Rod Serling.[/QUOTE]

There is that dang music again :eek:

Hi sdm197,

Please post disc info at “Settings -> Info”, thanks.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Hi sdm197,

Please try DVDFab 4.0.1.2 to see the result:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-4-0-1-2-out-231957/

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Fengtao