Dvd fab Tthe Dark Knight

vbimport

Hi
Can’t backup The Dark Knight. anyone else have this problem…

[quote=DOOMSDAY007;2164455]Hi
Can’t backup The Dark Knight. anyone else have this problem…[/quote]
Need more info than just [B]CAN’T BACKUP[/B] also that movie does not get released in Canada or the States until December 9 and that 2 weeks from now.

Hi
Dvdfab can’t open the disc and after a few minutes it just shuts down.
My cousin works at the distribution center and the emplyees are allow to buy them and he bought one for me.

[QUOTE=DOOMSDAY007;2164455]Hi
Can’t backup The Dark Knight. anyone else have this problem…[/QUOTE]
FYI, please see the thread entitled:

Problem Backing Up The Dark Knight

[quote=DOOMSDAY007;2164473]Hi
Dvdfab can’t open the disc and after a few minutes it just shuts down.
My cousin works at the distribution center and the emplyees are allow to buy them and he bought one for me.[/quote]
OK then with the movie in dvd drive and dvdfab running. Go to common settings and at the top right corner click send IFO files and send them to fengtao to take a look then.

I have the same problem I have sent IFO files to Fengteo also.It will crash while it Analise’s the disk for the first time

GJ there is no way to send IFO files through DVDFab because it will close before it can open the disk.It also eats up a lot of memory while in this 1st phase of DVDFab "Opening Source Disk ".What ever it is I hope Fengteo can resolve this problem and I am sure he will…

[QUOTE=Ojib;2165108]GJ there is no way to send IFO files through DVDFab because it will close before it can open the disk.It also eats up a lot of memory while in this 1st phase of DVDFab "Opening Source Disk ".What ever it is I hope Fengteo can resolve this problem and I am sure he will…[/QUOTE]
You don’t need Fab to “open” the disc in order to send Fengtao the .IFO files.
One easy way:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/2163555-post5.html

If you take a look at the thread I linked above (post #4), I believe Miami has already sent in the .IFO files, at least for R1.
If you or the OP are from a different region, I’d send 'em along.

Sorry…duplicate

I tried using the new 5.1.2.0 and I still have the same problem.I have a feeling that this is going to be a tough one…:sad:

Do you have path player enabled?

yes

Although the release notes for DVDFab 5.1.20 didn’t address the Dark Knight problem, I tried the new release on it anyway but no luck. The same symptons as stated previously.
Yes, I did send the IFO’s when I said I did so hopefully Fengtao is on the case and the next release will address it.

yes i tryed to back up the dark knight but no luck it shuts down dvdfab and eats up alot of memory i sent the ifo files but forgot to send the dvd bin file so if anyone has the dark knight please send fentao the dvdbin file also the ifo files i believe there’s 9 ifo files so please help out

[QUOTE=but_your_face;2165489]yes i tryed to back up the dark knight but no luck it shuts down dvdfab and eats up alot of memory i sent the ifo files but forgot to send the dvd bin file so if anyone has the dark knight please send fentao the dvdbin file also the ifo files i believe there’s 9 ifo files so please help out[/QUOTE]

How can I pull the bin file?

[QUOTE=but_your_face;2165489]yes i tryed to back up the dark knight but no luck it shuts down dvdfab and eats up alot of memory i sent the ifo files but forgot to send the dvd bin file so if anyone has the dark knight please send fentao the dvdbin file also the ifo files i believe there’s 9 ifo files so please help out[/QUOTE]

All I sent was The IFO files.What is the DVD bin file ?

i dont know what that is fengtao emailed me with these

Hi,

Do you use “Save IFO File” in “Settings” window?

I don’t see DVD.BIN file which is important.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 6:07 PM
To: <fengtao@dvdfab.com>
Subject: ifo’s

> here you go
>
>

so i figured that no one else was able to send the ifo files

Anyone try Slysoft’s AnyDVD with DVDFab? It work on some movies if you ignore the warning and run them at the same time.

I’m confused since I’m not a real skilled computer or DVD backup person. I sent the IFO files to Fengtao (actually, there were 10 and not 9 of them) and never received an email from Fengtao requesting anything additional (and I’m not saying I should have). Apparently someone who also sent in the IFO’s a few days after me did receive an email and it requested a DVD.Bin file which I didn’t see using Explorer on the Dark Knight DVD.
Then it looked like someone did send this DVD.Bin file (“there you go”) as seen above. So, I guess my question is does Fengtao have all that is needed to work this issue?