DVD Fab to Moblie Phone

Hi Everyone,

Sorry if this has been mebtioned before but this is racking my brain.

I have sucessfully backed-up and transfered a film to my LG phone. It plays perfect. The annoying thing is it shows subtitles and I don’t want this how can I stop this from happening. I have gone back and tried to once again backup the film to my hard drive first, as a main movie but can’t see the option of not having subtitles.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

The current version of fab I am using is 5.0.2.8.

Barry.

Ps: I may have double posted Sorry!

[quote=Barry White;2081035]Hi Everyone,

Sorry if this has been mebtioned before but this is racking my brain.

I have sucessfully backed-up and transfered a film to my LG phone. It plays perfect. The annoying thing is it shows subtitles and I don’t want this how can I stop this from happening. I have gone back and tried to once again backup the film to my hard drive first, as a main movie but can’t see the option of not having subtitles.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

The current version of fab I am using is 5.0.2.8.

Barry.

Ps: I may have double posted Sorry![/quote]Barry! Long time! If you don’t want the subs, you must UNcheck the subpicture boxes in the lower right area of the 1st screen (for the DVD to DVD or DVD to Mobile modes) before you click NEXT to continue processing. An update to version 5.0.4.0b would also be a good idea.

[QUOTE=signals;2081099]Barry! Long time! If you don’t want the subs, you must UNcheck the subpicture boxes in the lower right area of the 1st screen (for the DVD to DVD or DVD to Mobile modes) before you click NEXT to continue processing. An update to version 5.0.4.0b would also be a good idea.[/QUOTE]

Signals, Your the man, thanks for the answer! Yeah long time now hear, I normaly hop about in the background, will have to show my face more often and get them posts up. How you doing?

Many thanks,

Barry:bow:

[quote=Barry White;2081133]Signals, Your the man, thanks for the answer! Yeah long time now hear, I normaly hop about in the background, will have to show my face more often and get them posts up. How you doing?

Many thanks,

Barry:bow:[/quote]Doin great, hope you too. Good to hear from you.:slight_smile: Hit the keys more often.

[QUOTE=signals;2081320]Doin great, hope you too. Good to hear from you.:slight_smile: Hit the keys more often.[/QUOTE]

Man it’s great to be remebered from the past:iagree: I will without a doubt put some input onto the forum. :iagree:
As I mentioned before I slime about in the dark looking:eek: watching:rolleyes: and taking note:cool: of whats going on digesting all this lovely info, just like short circuit johnny 5 alive:iagree:

Brilliant too hear from you and I have also seen lots of posts from Mainman:iagree:

Many thanks for the corrective info you gave me, I really appreciated that Signals :clap:

Barry :cool:.