DVD Fab Pw/M 5.1.2.0 ncopying as data

Hi, I have DVD Fab Platinum w/ option mobile 5.1.2.0. It is burning all movies as data disc even with the box checked for book type for +r media. It shows up as DVD-ROM, but all my programs show it as data disc and nothing will play it. I have an NEC ND6500 fw2.23 burner in an HP laptop, but I dont think that matters as DVD X-Copy Platinum makes perfect movie disc’s and if I use Roxio to burn the DVD Fab files I get a movie disc. Why wont DVD Fab burn as movie disc? Thanks, adown:sad:

[QUOTE=adown;2198970]Hi, I have DVD Fab Platinum w/ option mobile 5.1.2.0. It is burning all movies as data disc even with the box checked for book type for +r media. It shows up as DVD-ROM, but all my programs show it as data disc and nothing will play it. I have an NEC ND6500 fw2.23 burner in an HP laptop, but I dont think that matters as DVD X-Copy Platinum makes perfect movie disc’s and if I use Roxio to burn the DVD Fab files I get a movie disc. Why wont DVD Fab burn as movie disc? Thanks, adown:sad:[/QUOTE]
Unkown.

This is the Mobile Forum you might try posting in DVDFab / DVD Region+CSS Free fourm

Oh and update to the latest version