DVD fab programs freezing 1/2 way thru

vbimport

Having problem with disc 2 of Cinderella 2 disc special edition. Programs are freezing up after about 48% completion, but giving no error messages. I’ve tried
DVD fab 5 beta, platinum, and DVD fab HD decryptor 4… all with the same result. Does that mean I have a bad disc? It plays fine… Thanks

[quote=jmichelle;2041382]Having problem with disc 2 of Cinderella 2 disc special edition. Programs are freezing up after about 48% completion, but giving no error messages. I’ve tried
DVD fab 5 beta, platinum, and DVD fab HD decryptor 4… all with the same result. Does that mean I have a bad disc? It plays fine… Thanks[/quote]
I believe Cinderella 2 was released in 2002. So check disable pathplayer and hopefully that works. Post back if you still have trouble and hopefully a mod can move your post to the dvdfab section of this forum so you can get more help.

GJ, thanks for your reply. I disabled pathplayer that but I didn’t help. I checked the disc and its a 2005 release. I also followed these suggestions from another post about checking DMA,Write Speed…4x or 8x,Write Type of DVD-R Media…SAO Writing
DVD Writable Media (DVD-5) Size…4464, Set Booktype to DVD-ROM.
Nothing changed… still sticking at 48%. Got any other suggesions?
Thanks

[quote=jmichelle;2041791]GJ, thanks for your reply. I disabled pathplayer that but I didn’t help. I checked the disc and its a 2005 release. I also followed these suggestions from another post about checking DMA,Write Speed…4x or 8x,Write Type of DVD-R Media…SAO Writing
DVD Writable Media (DVD-5) Size…4464, Set Booktype to DVD-ROM.
Nothing changed… still sticking at 48%. Got any other suggesions?
Thanks[/quote]
yeah sorry I thought it was the animated release. Well the only other suggestion I have would be to do a clean uninstall of dvdfab and you can find the link for that in stormjumpers signature. Just do a search on the forum for a post from stormjumper and follow the directions in the link.