DVD Fab: problem backing up DVD "The Sickhouse"

Has any one had a problem backing up DVD “The Sickhouse”, My DVDFab Gold will not read the disc ?

Split and moved to the DVD Fab forum :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=imkidd57;2028453]Split and moved to the DVD Fab forum :)[/QUOTE]

Hey Mike
Nice split move :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=siggy21;2028433]Has any one had a problem backing up DVD “The Sickhouse”, My DVDFab Gold will not read the disc ?[/QUOTE]

Open common settings and on the left side click on PathPlayer,…there you should select “Always Enable PathPlayer” if that does not work “Disable” it .
:cool:

Had no problem backing up with Platinum, but just did the “Main Movie” only. Good British movie.

SIGGY21,
I to had a problem backing up my copy of the sick house. DVDFAB
would only backup the movie only. May be FENGTAO,and his team
can figure out this problem.
GOOD LUCK ZAP.

siggy21, please describe the problem in detail.

zap em, do you mean the extra has problem, or the menu has problem?

Thanks!

:sad: When I placed disc of Sickhouse/ Region 1/ into my PC and start DVDFab Gold it Takes a long time to scan and then it comes with an error message, can not read entire disc/try Main Movie/or custom/ that does not work either.

As Stormjumper said, try disabling Pathplayer and then try. If it’s already disabled, then enable it.Usually when it takes a long time to scan, that’s because PP is enabled or it’s set to enabled some of the time. Disabling it may make it easier to scan. Also welcome to the DVDFab forum. ~ Mike

FENGTAO,
Like siggy states what happens is when it starts to read the movie
it takes a long time to scan then says read error.Then if you enable
the path player or disable it , it still says read error. Another problem
is it will copy the movie in main movie mode. The only problem is
when you play it in a regular dvd player it freezes,an skips.
That’s it in short ZAP.

Zap if it skips and freezes in a standalone dvd player I would say it is a bad disc, exchang it for a new one.

I’ve tried this movie with 3 different disks… none of which will work on my PC and on my TV DVD the disk wont load. Looks like they may have tried to add a piracy code, but screwed up the coding and it wasnt caught before the disks hit the shelves.

[QUOTE=BurntPage;2033612]I’ve tried this movie with 3 different disks… none of which will work on my PC and on my TV DVD the disk wont load. Looks like they may have tried to add a piracy code, but screwed up the coding and it wasnt caught before the disks hit the shelves.[/QUOTE]

If the DVD you payed for does not play take it back to the store :iagree: