DVD Fab Platinum settings

Thanks signals. I had forgotten about the custom profile that you created for me. I was trying to remember the default profiles created by Fengtao.
I checked my old rig and I believe one of the profiles is ipod.mpeg4, all small case.
This should be available on the dropdown after choosing your [B]source[/B] > hdd as [B]target[/B] > under DVD To Mobile [B]Ipod[/B] > [B]Next[/B] > [B]Configure[/B] then the dropdown as my screenshot previously.

Maybe I’m still not understanding, but I can see the DVD To Mobile icons behind the Common Settings window on both santa’s and SWB’s screenshots. I understood santa to say he couldn’t access the Ipod functions at all. Hopefully, I misunderstood.

[QUOTE=santaprayer;1935513]I guess that solves that mystery. Thank you signals for the clarification.[/QUOTE]

Does this mean you’re able to access the Ipod profiles ok?
Let us know…

Maineman, sorry for the confusion. When I saw your screen shot, I noticed that you have “IpodMPEG4” on Options to Display. I told you that I don’t have that as an option on my program. Now I completely understand why. We’re all good now. Again, thanks for all your help. Till we meet again.

Santaprayer.

Pard, I have changed and messed with the profiles so much that I can’t even remember what they originally looked like. All the iPods (in mine at least) are in Generic. I don’t have the iPod device “active” but they are there also. (See screenshot below). Cue the Twilight Zone music.:eek:[quote=maineman;1935517]Thanks signals. I had forgotten about the custom profile that you created for me. I was trying to remember the default profiles created by Fengtao.
I checked my old rig and I believe one of the profiles is ipod.mpeg4, all small case.
This should be available on the dropdown after choosing your source > hdd as target > under DVD To Mobile Ipod > Next > Configure then the dropdown as my screenshot previously.

Maybe I’m still not understanding, but I can see the DVD To Mobile icons behind the Common Settings window on both santa’s and SWB’s screenshots. I understood santa to say he couldn’t access the Ipod functions at all. Hope fully, I misunderstood.[/quote]

[QUOTE=santaprayer;1935524] We’re all good now. Again, thanks for all your help. Till we meet again.
Santaprayer.[/QUOTE]
Excellent…:cool:
Funny how I misunderstood you…seems so obvious now.
Thank goodness for a clear-headed 3rd party and troubleshooter “extraordinaire” …aka…signals…:flower:

[QUOTE=signals;1935528]Pard, I have changed and messed with the profiles so much that I can’t even remember what they originally looked like. All the iPods (in mine at least) are in Generic. I don’t have the iPod device “active” but they are there also. (See screenshot below). Cue the Twilight Zone music.:eek:[/QUOTE]
LMAO,
Yeah, I hear the TZ music too…:eek:. Thanks, I guess mine are the same except I added the ipod.default so I have 6 in my dropdown (post #16).

:oIn this case, more like “sower of confusion extrodinaire”.

I agree with you maineman. Signals rocks.

[QUOTE=santaprayer;1935306]Hello, I have the latest version of Platinum 4.0.1.2. I just noticed that in settings for DVD to Mobile, only two items are included, which is Generic and PSP. It that correct or I am missing something? I am just curious because in the tutorial it has everything.

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

this is where it all began.

You’re traveling through another dimension – a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That’s a signpost up ahead: your next stop: the Twilight Zone!