DVD FAB Platinum PAL to NTSC conversion

I am using version 5.1.2.2 - does anyone know if it is possible to convert a PAL DVD to NTSC format. Otherwise could you recommend a simple suitable program.
Thanks.

Both Nero & Convert XtoDVD will do Pal to NTSC, but they will NOT keep the dvd structure; you need to reauthor the dvd. If anyone ever releases a program that will do the conversion while maintaining the full dvd structure, I’ll be the 1st in line to buy!

Thanks Moo,etc.
I have since trialed Total Video Converter from www.effectmatrix.com which does exactly that, it re-authors the DVD as a part of the process. It’s definitely worth a try.
Cheers!

The website is unclear about keeping the DVD functions after conversion. Also, it appears to re-encode which generally = slow. You can buy a multistandard, region-free DVD player for what this costs (or maybe $10 more). Might be handy for someone that doesn’t already have ConvertXtoDVD, which QuadMoo suggested.

[QUOTE=signals;2274312]The website is unclear about keeping the DVD functions after conversion. Also, it appears to re-encode which generally = slow. You can buy a multistandard, region-free DVD player for what this costs (or maybe $10 more). Might be handy for someone that doesn’t already have ConvertXtoDVD, which QuadMoo suggested.[/QUOTE]

I personally wouldn’t own any dvd player that wasn’t region free with conversion.