DVD Fab Platinum Ipod Converter

vbimport

Alright thanks for taking the time to read my newbie question.

I have an Ipod touch that I was able to use DVD Fab Platinum to put a movie onto the device. When I play the movie on it however its got closed captioning. I checked settings the CC was turned off. Could it have been the way it was encoded?

Thanks for your assistance.

[quote=sparker781;2148466]Alright thanks for taking the time to read my newbie question.

I have an Ipod touch that I was able to use DVD Fab Platinum to put a movie onto the device. When I play the movie on it however its got closed captioning. I checked settings the CC was turned off. Could it have been the way it was encoded?

Thanks for your assistance.[/quote]Do you mean the settings on the player or in DVDFab? In DVDFab you must UNcheck the subpicture selection boxes (all of them) before you click NEXT or the subs will be included. Some movies have translations of dialog either optically printed on the film or encoded into the video that cannot be removed.
p.s. Have a look through the DVDFab Tutorial if you have not done so. Lots of good info for new users. Welcome to DVDFab.