DVD Fab Platinum Episode Copying Help

I have DVD Fab Platinum. Can anyone tell me how I can do the following: I have several purchased DVDs of a TV show I like. Each disk has about 6 episodes on it. What I’d like to do is copy from each of the disks my favorite episodes and burn them onto one DVD. So from Disk 1, I might want to only copy 2 episodes; from Disk 2, I might only want to copy 1 episode, from Disk 3, I might want to copy 3 episodes. But I want to put all of them on one DVD space permitting, resulting in a DVD that has my “favorites” on it. I just don’t know how to do it using the DVD Fab Platinum software. I’m not real proficient with this, so if anyone can give me a step by step procedure, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks.

The ability to re-author or merge different sources onto one DVD is not currently on the long list of things that DVDFab can do. It IS, however on the short list new features that Fengtao, the author, already has in the works. See his post [B]here[/B].

If you don’t want to wait you can download a free copy of DVDShrink and use the re-author mode to make your episodic DVDs very easily, but you will probably need to decrypt the original discs to HDD folders using DVDFab. If you don’t already have DVDShrink, be careful where you download it. Some sites are charging for access and scammers are selling it on the 4-letter auction site. It is FREE software, no download fees. Here is a link to the [B]DVDShrink Forum[/B]. I will be glad to help you with it, just let me know with a post or PM here when you get DVDShrink installed.