DVD Fab platinium will not update

vbimport

I recently purchased DVD Fab Platiniun, v 4.1.0.2. My operating system is Windows XP with SP2. I note that a new version, 4.1.2.0 is now out but when I powerup DVD Fab on my computer, it does not check for any updates. It seems the auto update feature is not working. The only firewall I have is the one that comes with Windows XP and I have enabled this to give DVD Fab access. I would be grateful for any suggestions as to how to enable the auto update feature.

4.1.2.0 is a beta version, the autoupdate will detect it when and if it is released as a stable version.

4.1.2.0 is not a beta version, Also DVDFAB doesn’t check for an update every day, I think it only checks a few times a week but I might be wrong on that, Do you have the box checked in the setting to check for updates? Myself and many others just look for the updates here in the DVDFAB Forum and install them manually

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2026329]4.1.2.0 is not a beta version, Also DVDFAB doesn’t check for an update every day, I think it only checks a few times a week but I might be wrong on that, Do you have the box checked in the setting to check for updates? Myself and many others just look for the updates here in the DVDFAB Forum and install them manually[/QUOTE]

Yep you’re right, it was released on the 22nd. My bad!