Dvd Fab Plantinum

Just got my dvd fab(actually just paid for it) and noticed after making a copy of Planet Terror that it skipped back in two spots in the movie. Was told by Ana Fang to drop the speed down on the write setup. It shows a recommended setting as a default. Anybody know what that is or can suggest what speed to set it at in order to avoid these “jumps”? Have a Nec Rw Dvd ND-3520A. I don’t know if this has anything to do with it. Appreciate any help I can get. Thanks

PS Does anyone think it might have something to do with my dvd player? It’s about 4 or 5 years old.

Welcome to the forum

What blank media are you using? you might also try burning at half its rated speed just to see if that helps.

If you are burning to 16x rated media, then I would select 8x or 12x.

:cool: :cool:

platinumsword :iagree:

could you explain the skips in a little more detail. i have both the grindhouse presents death proof and planet terror. there are scenes where the movie seems to skip or pause for a brief moment. these films use classic 70’s theatrical viewing visual effects, so im sure there are scenes that may seem to skip or pause but it is supposed to be that way.

I also would not use a 4 or 5 year old dvd player. Been there-done that. That can give you fits. If it wont play right you never know what else might be wrong. Get a new one or try your disks on someone that does.