DVD Fab: option to back-up parts of DVD to mobile

vbimport

I own the latest version of DVD fab, but what I miss (or don’t consider easy to use):

1. In the previeuw window, it would be nice to have next / previous chapter buttons (in the customize option, one can select chapters to exclude but it’s not easy to determine where you want to skip stuff).

2. I would like to see - specific in the “To Mobile” stuff, the option to re-compile DVDs: the MP4 should contain from time aa:bb to cc:dd and from ee:ff to gg:hh and so on. If the previeuw then had the option to show 5 seconds before & after the skipped area would be nice.

3. An option to re-name the mp4 file information. If I forget, my PSP displays a very stupid name (default by DVD fab) and the only option to change it is by re-doing the ripping.

[quote=egi;2149705]I own the latest version of DVD fab, but what I miss (or don’t consider easy to use):

1. In the previeuw window, it would be nice to have next / previous chapter buttons (in the customize option, one can select chapters to exclude but it’s not easy to determine where you want to skip stuff).

2. I would like to see - specific in the “To Mobile” stuff, the option to re-compile DVDs: the MP4 should contain from time aa:bb to cc:dd and from ee:ff to gg:hh and so on. If the previeuw then had the option to show 5 seconds before & after the skipped area would be nice.

3. An option to re-name the mp4 file information. If I forget, my PSP displays a very stupid name (default by DVD fab) and the only option to change it is by re-doing the ripping.[/quote]
    egi welcome to cdfreaks! Well just so you know there is a suggestion thread that is a sticky and you should post theses suggestions in there. I think they are good ones for the mobile options

Next time, add an URL because I still couldn’t find where it is.

[quote=egi;2150020]Next time, add an URL because I still couldn’t find where it is.[/quote]It is usually near the top of the thread list:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/feature-requests-dvdfab-194325/

actually no I not leave a URL next time as it is easy to find. But I did give you the wrong name for the thread and sorry for that. It is a [B]Read first[/B] thread called [B]Feature Requests for DVDFab[/B] and signals gave you the link for it already.