DVD FAB on Windows 7

vbimport

I purchased DVD FAB for DVDs but not blue ray update. After 30 days I was still able to use DVD FAB for blue ray too. Then the problems started I believe because I did not update the final purchase of the Blue Ray. Now I have a dysfunctional computer with DVD Fab popping up before my virus program begins. I am unable to remove the pass key from the computer. I believe that I need to clean the registry. It has corrupted my entire system and I can not even reach the internet. Can anyone please assist? If I need to download a registry cleaner to a flash key from another computer that is fine. Has anyone had this problem??? I will never purchase DVD FAB again. A few years ago I would not have thought that. Morris via Janet’s email!!!

[QUOTE=jmsw52;2593804]I purchased DVD FAB for DVDs but not blue ray update. After 30 days I was still able to use DVD FAB for blue ray too. Then the problems started I believe because I did not update the final purchase of the Blue Ray. Now I have a dysfunctional computer with DVD Fab popping up before my virus program begins. I am unable to remove the pass key from the computer. I believe that I need to clean the registry. It has corrupted my entire system and I can not even reach the internet. Can anyone please assist? If I need to download a registry cleaner to a flash key from another computer that is fine. Has anyone had this problem??? I will never purchase DVD FAB again. A few years ago I would not have thought that. Morris via Janet’s email!!![/QUOTE]

Hi jmsw52

Welcome to the forum :flower:

Sorry to hear you are having this problem, I have not seen anyone post about this kind of issue

Below in my signature is a guide on doing a clean uninstall of DVDFab, please follow the guide that pertains to your operating system, if you have any trouble please post back.

BTW… What version of Win 7 are you running ?

[B]SJ[/B]