Dvd fab not working

have had dvd fab it wii not open i get ceash report every time i try to open it can someone help thanks

deleat it and reinstall it try that 1st

[QUOTE=old guy 57;2272669]have had dvd fab it wii not open i get ceash report every time i try to open it can someone help thanks[/QUOTE]

We need a little more input from you about what ver of DVDFab are you talking about ?, also what operating system are you running ?

Also when you try to open the program do you have a DVD in your drive/burner or are the drive empty ?

i have several time it still will not open i get a massage the software has stopped working.

[QUOTE=old guy 57;2273024]i have several time it still will not open i get a massage the software has stopped working.[/QUOTE]

I’m not sure what you mean by-> “I have several time” :confused:
unless you are talking about what is below in my signature which was not a suggestion.
Are you running Vista and if so is it the Home Prem version ?

:bigsmile:

Nice Smile there Rip :slight_smile:

I sorry if i wasn’t clear i have uninstall it and then re installed it several times. i have tired it using explore and fire fox for down loading and i get the same report. i am running vista home prem 64 bit

Do you have any security programs running?

ok storm tried a clan install and re install same error massage and to answer Dialysis i am running zonealarm.

thank you to all i got it right click and click onn run as adm it worked thanks again to all

You can right click on the DVDFab icon that is on the desktop and select “Properties” and click on the “Copatibility” tab and at the very bottom under “Privilege Level” put a check mark in the box next to “Run this program as an administrator” :wink:

Thank you again for all you help its working

i have the latest dvdfab and when i put a move in it trys to load the move but i just get stuck on it trying to open dvd source and thats all it does.

[QUOTE=ricksardo;2464844]i have the latest dvdfab and when i put a move in it trys to load the move but i just get stuck on it trying to open dvd source and thats all it does.[/QUOTE]

Hi ricksardo
Welcome to the DVDFab forum at MyCE :flower:

We need to know the title of the DVD you are having trouble with also if it is an older movie title have you tried cleaning the disc ? it may also help if we knew which version you are using and what mode.

The movie is a new release and the name of the movie is UP. I also couldn’t do transformers 2.

[QUOTE=ricksardo;2464927]The movie is a new release and the name of the movie is UP. I also couldn’t do transformers 2.[/QUOTE]

Both of these titles can be done with the latest releasev6205 and also with the last beta(v6202) make sure Pathplayer is set as “Always enabled”, if you still have trouble make sure your drive/burner is in DMA mode.

how do i set my burner to DMA mode?

[QUOTE=ricksardo;2464934]how do i set my burner to DMA mode?[/QUOTE]

Just start DVDFab and go into common settings and click on “General” located on the left side and click on the “Reset DMA” button :wink:

However if the system is SATA it depends if the drive/burner supports DMA and if it/they do then they will be set in DMA mode by default, thus nothing needs to be done :slight_smile:

thank you that worked for me