DVD Fab & Nero 8 on Vista 64

Is anyone else having trouble getting Nero 8 & DVD Fab 3210 to play togather?

I’m running Vista 64 & the Latest Nero version 8 with DVD FAb Latest stable release but if I set DVD Fab to use Nero burning it errors out and does not burn the disk.

Using the built in VSO works fine though so it’s not a major problem. The feature worked fine on Nero 7.

And when you are using latest beta?

I guess also, that “Nero InCD” is a problem too…
Don’t know, if InCD is a part of Nero 8, but Nero 7 = Yes

[QUOTE=Blazkowicz;1926043]And when you are using latest beta?[/QUOTE]

I haven’t tried the beta of Plat but will on my next backup.

Hi :slight_smile:
Apart from a brief period when Nero 8 was first released Causing me to have to manually locate Nero. Now sorted.
I have no problems of this “Nature” ever.

I think the problem is the path it’s showing for NerCmd

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nero\Lib\NeroCmd.exe

It has an extra \ in the string but I can’t edit it at the options location. I’ll see if I can find it in the config files for DVD Fab someplace and try to change it.

The later versions have a fix for this problem.

Fengtao said the other day that the problem was a bug in Nero 8. There is nothing in the recent release notes about it.:confused:

Well guess I’ll either use VSO or copy to Hard Disk if I want to use Nero 8 for now. I hope that either Fengtao can get a work around for the bug or that Ahead fixes it soon. As of 20 minutes ago their is no updates to Nero 8 that I have.

Nero 8 appears to be working fine in the Beta release so it should be fine when the next stable release comes out.

Thanks Fengtao

[QUOTE=signals;1926217]Fengtao said the other day that the problem was a bug in Nero 8. There is nothing in the recent release notes about it.:confused:[/QUOTE]

Not sure if I am correct (in terms of the posters problem), but the Nero cmd.exe thing is fixed for me.