DVD FAB -movie to ipod

vbimport

Can anyone help me with getting a movie from disc to nano Ipod 3rd Gen with DVD FAB- can’t figure it out. Need step by step directions:confused:Thanks P

First of all, in order to get it into Mpeg 4 format( which is what you need for ipod), you need to have DVD Fab platinum. Assuming you have that, here goes:
On the home screen, under DVD to mobile, click on Ipod. Put your disc in and the program will read it. It will bring up a list to select from. Select the title you want to copy( usually the top one which is the longest will be the full movie). Make sure you uncheck the subpicture box at the bottom unless you want subtitles. then click continue. On the next screen it will read the disc again. At the top, make sure the movie is going to the folder you want it to( you may have a folder for your DVD fab movies) It cannot go directly into Itunes. At the bottom, you will see a button that says configure. On this screen, check the profile( i use the MPEG4 profile, but you could use the default ipod as well). You can name your file if your want it different that the default it is given.On this screen you can also change the volume( I suggest 150%) and the screen resolution. I have a Ipod touch so mine would be different from yours. Click OK. It will take you back the screen before and you will click start. When it is finished, open your itunes and click on add file to library. It will ask you where to find it( wherever you saved it) and it will add it to your library. When you sync your ipod, you can add it in.

Hope I didn;t forget anything and this helps.

Those were great directions - thanks for all the help. it worked

[quote=krispiek16;2037677]First of all, in order to get it into Mpeg 4 format( which is what you need for ipod), you need to have DVD Fab platinum. Assuming you have that, here goes:
On the home screen, under DVD to mobile, click on Ipod. Put your disc in and the program will read it. It will bring up a list to select from. Select the title you want to copy( usually the top one which is the longest will be the full movie). Make sure you uncheck the subpicture box at the bottom unless you want subtitles. then click continue. On the next screen it will read the disc again. At the top, make sure the movie is going to the folder you want it to( you may have a folder for your DVD fab movies) It cannot go directly into Itunes. At the bottom, you will see a button that says configure. On this screen, check the profile( i use the MPEG4 profile, but you could use the default ipod as well). You can name your file if your want it different that the default it is given.On this screen you can also change the volume( I suggest 150%) and the screen resolution. I have a Ipod touch so mine would be different from yours. Click OK. It will take you back the screen before and you will click start. When it is finished, open your itunes and click on add file to library. It will ask you where to find it( wherever you saved it) and it will add it to your library. When you sync your ipod, you can add it in.

Hope I didn;t forget anything and this helps.[/quote]
i use dvd fab to convert moivies for my iPod. For the most part it works well. I have a question. I find that when i watch a movie on my tv from my iPod the pictures seems to shake a little from left to right. At first i thought it was the movie but i notice it on all movies that i convert. Has anyone else seen this problem.