DVD Fab licensing more than one computer

I’ve heard somewhere awhile back that you could have the licensed version of DVD Fab on up to two computers at the same time on one individual license.

I heard that a person could as long as both computers were not using it at the same exact time.

Is this true?

I’ve never really had to worry about it until maybe now. I may end up getting a Laptop computer. I would not have any need to run both of these computers at the same time.

I would only need to use it once in a while if I was on the road, vacationing or overnight business trip.
Again that would only be periodically if ever. I wouldn’t want to completely uninstall it on my PC in order to use it on my Laptop only on a once up on a time occasion.

Could someone please clarify that for me.

snagel

[QUOTE=snagel;2495412]I’ve heard somewhere awhile back that you could have the licensed version of DVD Fab on up to two computers at the same time on one individual license.

I heard that a person could as long as both computers were not using it at the same exact time.

[B]Is this true?[/B]

I’ve never really had to worry about it until maybe now. I may end up getting a Laptop computer. I would not have any need to run both of these computers at the same time.

I would only need to use it once in a while if I was on the road, vacationing or overnight business trip.
Again that would only be periodically if ever. I wouldn’t want to completely uninstall it on my PC in order to use it on my Laptop only on a once up on a time occasion.

Could someone please clarify that for me.

snagel[/QUOTE]

Yes it is true :cool:

Could you point me in the direction of the source of the information. Would I need to uninstall it on one before using it on the other…

I wouldn’t want to do anything to jeopardize my license that I have in any way.

I appreciate your answer and your help Storm Jumper

thanks snagel

[QUOTE=snagel;2495427]Could you point me in the direction of the source of the information. Would I need to uninstall it on one before using it on the other…

I wouldn’t want to do anything to jeopardize my license that I have in any way.

I appreciate your answer and your help Storm Jumper

thanks snagel[/QUOTE]

You have a private message :wink:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2495433]You have a private message ;)[/QUOTE]

I sent you a reply to your private message

[QUOTE=snagel;2495435]I sent you a reply to your private message[/QUOTE]

Strange…I did not get it, wonder what happened :confused: you sure you sent it to me :eek:

I am wrong I didn’t send it. I double checked and I did not send it.

I just sent it to you now!
snagel

[QUOTE=snagel;2495437]I am wrong I didn’t send it. I double checked and I did not send it.

I just sent it to you now!
snagel[/QUOTE]

OK got it :cool: