Dvd Fab is GREAT!

vbimport

I had been having problems with lots of errors when I backed up my new DVDs and kept thinking that it was the software or I was using the wrong type of DVD I was really getting flustrated, well just by luck my motherboard went bad I upgraded to a Asus Mb and my processor to 3.0 HT and started using a sata hd and when I went to backup 1 or 2 of the movies I was having trouble with Bam!! I worked just great! no errors just great! my point being is that This is the best software on the market and the greatest thing about it. With the software you are always on the cutting edge, So when having problems start looking at your on back yard first and ask the pros on the forum, where to look and I bet that its not DVDFAB… Thanks:clap:

[QUOTE=Sontog;2012219]I had been having problems with lots of errors when I backed up my new DVDs and kept thinking that it was the software or I was using the wrong type of DVD I was really getting flustrated, well just by luck my motherboard went bad I upgraded to a Asus Mb and my processor to 3.0 HT and started using a sata hd and when I went to backup 1 or 2 of the movies I was having trouble with Bam!! I worked just great! no errors just great! my point being is that This is the best software on the market and the greatest thing about it. With the software you are always on the cutting edge, So when having problems start looking at your on back yard first and ask the pros on the forum, where to look and I bet that its not DVDFAB… Thanks:clap:[/QUOTE]

I have been using DVDFAB Plat version for a while now and I also love it great product

Feng and co. are pretty good aren’t they?

[QUOTE=LOCOENG;2012273]Feng and co. are pretty good aren’t they?[/QUOTE]

DVDFab user since version 2.9