DVD Fab Installing problem

vbimport

I hope someone can help me.

I purchased DVD Fab Platiunum and I’m having trouble installing it. I have the icon on my desktop but when I launch the program I get a windows message saying that DVDFAB - The ultimate DVD copying/converting/burning software! has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Anybody know how to fix this? I’m running Vista Home Premium 64 bit edition.

Thanks!

[quote=thevee;2176052]I hope someone can help me.

I purchased DVD Fab Platiunum and I’m having trouble installing it. I have the icon on my desktop but when I launch the program I get a windows message saying that DVDFAB - The ultimate DVD copying/converting/burning software! has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Anybody know how to fix this? I’m running Vista Home Premium 64 bit edition.

Thanks![/quote]
Go to “Control Panel”->“System” on the left click on "Advanced System Settings"
On the advance tab under (Performance) click on settings, now click on the “Data Execution Prevention” tab(DEP)
Make sure you have a tick mark next to "Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select.

I did what you told me to do but I’m still getting the same message.

Do a complete clean uninstall and the link for it is in StormJumpers signature just click the one that applies to you. Do everything that SJ says to do for it and then post back