DVD Fab HD Decrypter

vbimport

Hello everybody, A few years ago I had a DVD Fab for a year. I really enjoyed the program but I’m disabled and can’t really afford to renew, So I’ve been useing DVD Fab HD Decrypter. I had to recently reinstall windows. When I tried to reinstall The free version, I get one use of DVD to DVD and thats it. Help please and thanks.:confused:

I’m sure StormJumper will post some additional information.
You need to make sure and download the CSS version for decryption.
You should get a trial version that expires in 30 days. After that it becomes the free version which is “DVD Fab HD Decrypter” .
The free version runs about 60 days behind the paid for version on updates so you have to wait to use it on the latest DVD’s . It also only rips to full size DVD-9 (dual layer size).
You then need to compress to burn to a single layer. People usually use DVDShrink for that.
I think DVDFab DVD Copy is what you download from this link:
http://www.dvdfab.com/

This is DVDFab HD Decrypter & a link to it. I’m not sure if it is the CSS version though.
http://www.dvdfab.com/hd-decrypter.htm

I think there is a link for this site too but I don’t have it.

[QUOTE=swampwizard;2543766]Hello everybody, A few years ago I had a DVD Fab for a year. I really enjoyed the program but I’m disabled and can’t really afford to renew, So I’ve been useing DVD Fab HD Decrypter. I had to recently reinstall windows. When I tried to reinstall The free version, I get one use of DVD to DVD and thats it. Help please and thanks.:confused:[/QUOTE]

Exactly how long ago did you buy DVDFab ?

If you purchased DVDFab before the new policy change (can’t remember the exact year June 2008 I beleive) you should have a lifetime registration which would mean you can get the new needed reg key for free.

Hello, I downloaded the HD decrypter and still have the same problem. When I first used it, I don’t remember this problem. When I bought DVD Fab it was in 2007 or 2008 but I can’t remember my key and spent all morning looking for it. What do I need to do? Thanks again:confused::frowning:

[QUOTE=swampwizard;2543961]Hello, I downloaded the HD decrypter and still have the same problem. When I first used it, I don’t remember this problem. When I bought DVD Fab it was in 2007 or 2008 but I can’t remember my key and spent all morning looking for it. What do I need to do? Thanks again:confused::([/QUOTE]

Hi swampwizard

To retrieve your reg key you will have to registre as a DVDFab user on the DVDFab website first please see post #3 in the knowledge-base thread here-> http://club.myce.com/f116/dvdfab-knowledge-base-310834/

once you register go to the “User Control Center” which is also on the DVDFab website, if your unable to locate it there is a direct link in the knowledge-base thread which is on the main forum page or use the link above.

Note …when you register you will need to use the same email you used during the purchase, once you have gone through the steps you will be able to download the reg key to your desktop.