DVD fab gold

i bought DVD fab gold and when i back up my movie it will do that but when i put in a blank dvd it keep scanning and then kick cd out i have a sony dvd rw dru-820a burner and i have 3 diffrent blank dvds that all work before with older trial version.now that i paid for this and dont work i dont know what to do .i updated the sony dvd rw dru-820a burner and still no go.i did all the DMA crap so i guess next is to buy a new burner.

[QUOTE=Velhelm;2217781]i bought DVD fab gold and when i back up my movie it will do that but when i put in a blank dvd it keep scanning and then kick cd out i have a sony dvd rw dru-820a burner and i have 3 diffrent blank dvds that all work before with older trial version.now that i paid for this and dont work i dont know what to do .i updated the sony dvd rw dru-820a burner and still no go.i did all the DMA crap so i guess next is to buy a new burner.[/QUOTE]

Before you go out and invest in a new burner, please advise what media it is you are using that your burner won’t recognize, as that may be the problem… not your burner.

O’C

:slight_smile: