DVD Fab Gold vs DVD Fab Platinum

vbimport

I am new to burning DVD so please forgive this question.
I am tring to decide between DVD Fab gold and platinum.
All I am wanting to do is make full backup copies of DVD movies I own.
I dont need to back up games or put anything on an Ipod.
The gold would seem to be all I would need.
Thanks for any input with this question. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I would get platinum because you never know what you might want to do down the road

I agree with my friend Jimbolaya. The price difference is not that great and the added functions are awesome. If you’re on a really tight budget, you could buy Gold now and upgrade to Platinum as finances permit. We’ll be glad to have you on the forum.:slight_smile:

I agree with my friend Jimbolaya, hahahahahahahaha

Do you guys all like this software?

Hi phoneboy2
Welcome to the DVDFab forum
DVDFab has great products the best on the market for doing backups of your DVD collection :smiley: , If you are only going to do backups of your DVD’s then I would suggest you just get the DVDFab Gold :bigsmile: I mean why spend the extra cash for something you will never use RIGHT :cool: .

Hope this helps you

I love this software, I also have 3 other programs but I like this one best and besides that you only have to pay once not like the other programs that you have to pay for again every year or two. Thats why I am not going to renew the other programs when they expire. Besides that you get free upgrades for life and it’s upgraded more often than the other programs, You can’t go wrong with DVDFAB :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
Jim

I have Platinum and love it. If you can’t afford Platinum go with the Gold and if you need more features you can upgrade later. Jabe

You may want to keep in mind that some people have reported having some trouble comunicating a successful upgrade from Gold to Platinum if you should change your mind later. :sad:

Thanks for all the input guys…

You are more than welcome and also welcome to the forum and don’t be a stranger just pop in anytime and say howdy
Jim

Hello phoneboy2, I too was recently in your very position tring to decide between Gold and Platinum. I also have no use for many of the outstanding options on Plat. and was going to get the Gold ver. But the more I thought about it and with the helpful advice from this forum, I chose the Platinum. First of all, if you get it now froim the git go, the Plat. is only 10.00 more than the Gold. Whereas if you upgrade later as need be, it’ll be another 19.95, so it’s costing you another 9.95. And the next selling point for me was, this program is for life. Who knows what your needs will be in a year or 5 years? But, you’ll always have the Platinum version with the added features and constant updates for life. So there you have it , the bottom line. Go Platinmum. ~ Mike

What is Life? My thoughts run deep and in all directions on that.

The best way to find out for yourself to download both version of Gold and Platinum and use both of them as trail version for a while and see which one is suits your needs the best.