DVD Fab Free - Rip to a different directory

It seems that when I rip a DVD it always rips to a DVD directory and then puts VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS under it. I usually rip to a directory with the name of something like ‘Rounders’ and then it puts the DVD directory under it.

Is it possible for it just to have the VIDEO_TS directory under the ‘rounders’ directory without the intermediary DVD directory?

Thanks

Josh

Don’t think that is an option. I use Platinum and it does the same. I believe reason is so when you burn you just need ti choose DVD assuring that both VIDEO_TS and VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS are burnt to disc. Some players will not play without AUDIO_TS even though it is empty.

Kind of a pain. Wish it did. I still keep the AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS directories, I just want them under another main directory. Not a huge deal. I just move them manually, I’m just lazy.

Thanks

Josh

Yeah, Mack is correct. Fab will consistently create the “intermediary directory”. You would have to manipulate the files manually, subsequent to the burn, as you have already figured out.

Unless I am missing something, the audio_ts is always blank, and if you say use Nero to burn a subsequent DVD, it will not accept that blank directory to burn image. So all you can add to image is the ripped (express compressed) video_ts folder, and have never had a problem with playing that burn. This is only way I have been able to burn with Nero, I think the “video files” option. Is there another way to do so with Nero?