Dvd fab forum is back up and running

vbimport

All,

The forum will be down for several hours, possibly until Beijing morning. The combination of Hunger Games activity and new simultaneous releases of DVDFab, Passkey and Fab Player were just too much. Sorry for the inconvenience, the DVDFab website and download links should be OK now.

http://www.dvdfab.com/

Thanks signals, we appreciate your coming here to keep us up to date. Thankyou.:wink:

Hi :slight_smile:
[S]I can get the forum now!
Maybe a tad slow initially.[/S]
Well, spoke too soon.
Get forum home.
But when logging in or trying to access any part of forum.
Nothing!

Zeb
You may be seeing a cached page from somewhere, the machines that house VBulletin were taken down. All that should be seen on the forum.dvdfab.com page is this for the next several hours:

We are very sorry, but high demand has overloaded our forum server, please try again later.

Thanks again to my old friend Alan1476 for the hospitality afforded us at MyCE to get the word out about this problem.

Please know that you’re always very welcome here. I know that when I was gone things didn’t go as they should, and I’m working hard to get things right again.

I also understand why DVDFab decided to leave and no hard feelings at all. All of you are a great bunch of people and it’s a honour for us to support you whenever we can!

[QUOTE=signals;2721705]Zeb
You may be seeing a [B][I][U]cached page[/U][/I][/B] from somewhere, the machines that house VBulletin were taken down. All that should be seen on the forum.dvdfab.com page is this for the next several hours:

Thanks again to my old friend Alan1476 for the hospitality afforded us at MyCE to get the word out about this problem.[/QUOTE]

Possibly.
As I can’t reproduce my earlier results.

Still get here http://www.dvdfab.com
So access the offers.
Also download latest versions.
http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm

I mention this for those who may think it would not be possible.
While forum is down.

@ signals,THX for the info about the Passkey update!:slight_smile:
I thought that only DvdFab itself got updated…time to download then.:stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2721710] and I’m working hard to get things right again.[/QUOTE]

We know,DoMi…:iagree:
And that’s why some of the old farts came back…:bigsmile:

You are welcome roadworker. Sorry for the problem.

@DoMiN8ToR

I still have many friends over here and am happy to count you among them, thanks for letting us use the spare bedroom:)!

Note that Fengtao’s forum is up and running again. Thanks again to all and apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused.

Thanks signals glad to hear that

Thanks signals. :wink: Changed thread title. LOL:)

It was back up yesterday but their servers must be swamped again today because I cant get through. :wink: I am sure our friends at Fengtao Software will fix it.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2721772]It was back up yesterday but their servers must be swamped again today because I cant get through. :wink: I am sure our friends at Fengtao Software will fix it.[/QUOTE]

I just logged in & I am not alone. :iagree:

[QUOTE=zebadee;2721773]Hi :slight_smile:
I just logged in & I am not alone. :iagree:

[/QUOTE]

Its hit and miss but very slow loading for me. I got in but got disconnected when I went to post.

Same thing just happened, I got to the forum but when I when to post I got disconnected.

[B]EDIT NOW its up and fast. :flower:[/B]

There are issues again with the DVDFab web servers and we apologize. Significant hardware upgrades are on order but will be several weeks in arriving.

I have placed the Fab forum in a special mode, and would appreciate it if someone that is registered there would login and attempt to start a new thread in the General Questions sub-forum and report the results to me here. Just name it Test Thread and I will find and delete it later.

Thanks again to the Myce owners and staff for permitting this regrettable intrusion.:flower:

[QUOTE=signals;2721785]There are issues again with the DVDFab web servers and we apologize. Significant hardware upgrades are on order but will be several weeks in arriving.

I have placed the Fab forum in a special mode, and would appreciate it if someone that is registered there would login and attempt to start a new thread in the General Questions sub-forum and report the results to me here. Just name it Test Thread and I will find and delete it later.

Thanks again to the Myce owners and staff for permitting this regrettable intrusion.:flower:[/QUOTE]

Logged in and got " Server Overload" No go.

Posted by signals

Thanks again to the Myce owners and staff for permitting this regrettable
intrusion.

Its not an intrusion. We are closely knit and our communitys are friends.:iagree:

Its back up, you did a great job my friend. Congrats.:wink: Fast and great. its perfection.:wink:

Thanks very much, it may not last but I am still tinkering with the settings to find the sweet spot.