DVD Fab Error Codes: 122 Copy No Burn

Please Help!
I’m currently running DVD Fab 5.2.3.2 and have not been able to sucessfully copy a DVD since downloading this version. The DVD will copy to file however, will not burn to disc (Task_2 Failed, Error Code 122). I have a backlog of DVD’s that I want to burn (would also be nice to not have to save these to hard drive). Does anyone have a reference for error codes (so I can find out what 122 is and how I would go about resolving this issue)? I have tried multiple brand of discs and run drive diagnostics on my burner (which has turned out fine).

Thanks in advance!
PM-24-7

[quote=PM-24-7;2224691]Please Help!
I’m currently running DVD Fab 5.2.3.2 and have not been able to sucessfully copy a DVD since downloading this version. The DVD will copy to file however, will not burn to disc (Task_2 Failed, Error Code 122). I have a backlog of DVD’s that I want to burn (would also be nice to not have to save these to hard drive). Does anyone have a reference for error codes (so I can find out what 122 is and how I would go about resolving this issue)? I have tried multiple brand of discs and run drive diagnostics on my burner (which has turned out fine).

Thanks in advance!
PM-24-7[/quote]
When you say [B]“currently running DVD Fab 5.2.3.2” [/B]which DVDFab product are you talking about :frowning: there are three ripping programs available :confused:
also are you by chance using Nero to do the burning :confused:

I am running DVDFab Gold 5.2.3.2. I have sucessfully used 11 different updates since originally installing DVDFab Express several years ago…I have always relied upon DVDFab to automatically burn but your question leads me to wonder if this current version provides burn support…? My primary burn program is Sonic DVDNow but I haven’t ever had DVDFab interfacing with this program (as far as I know), granted I am a leymen when it comes to this program…Any clue on the code 122?

Thanks!
PM-24-7