Dvd fab down load

I cant seem to get my dvd shrink to re-authorize no matter what i do! So i
down loaded DVDFab, that works fine, but here is my problem. How do i save the movie so i can burn it on DVD Decryptor? no matter where i was saving it i could not do it. i am so confused. please help

are you trying to burn it with DVDFAB HD Decrypter ? or just plain DVD Decrypter which hasn’t been updated in a long time

Myself I would use DVDFAB HD Decrypter to rip, DVD Shrink to shrink and ImgBurn to burn with if you want the free stuff :frowning:

DVD Shrink will not re-author if you happen to have IE8 installed.

[QUOTE=Dialysis1;2207595]DVD Shrink will not re-author if you happen to have IE8 installed.[/QUOTE]oh really and with that piece of info i learned something today.

[QUOTE=Dialysis1;2207595]DVD Shrink will not re-author if you happen to have IE8 installed.[/QUOTE]
No kidding. Thanks for the info Dialysis.
I guess Bob wasn’t the only old fart to learn something today…:stuck_out_tongue:

Howdy Bob

[QUOTE=maineman;2207606]No kidding. Thanks for the info Dialysis.
I guess Bob wasn’t the only old fart to learn something today…:stuck_out_tongue:

Howdy Bob[/QUOTE]Old dogs learning new tricks :smiley:

You think that is a true statement :smiley:

[quote=StormJumper;2207647]You think that is a true statement :D[/quote]Try it.

OT…apologies

[QUOTE=maineman;2207606]I guess Bob wasn’t the only old fart to learn something today
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Bob;2207619]Old dogs learning new tricks :D[/QUOTE]
I think there’s a joke in there about farts and dogs…never worked for me though… Besides, the dog’s farts are way worse…:stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=leana201;2207574]I cant seem to get my dvd shrink to re-authorize no matter what i do! So i
down loaded DVDFab, that works fine, but here is my problem. How do i save the movie so i can burn it on DVD Decryptor? no matter where i was saving it i could not do it. i am so confused. please help[/QUOTE]

dvdfab decrypter currently has problem making ISO files. you can burn video_ts folder with ImgBurn. Same author as dvd decrypter.

have you tried the 30 day trial of dvdfab gold or platinum?

Sorry it took so long to get back with you, had to go shopping with the little lady :rolleyes:

Anyway just got done installing IE8 and ran DVD Shrink did a re-Author of “End of Days” which processed completely with no problems, so your statements is not true :bigsmile:

Well then maybe something was fixed with the new version. I know with IE8 Beta, it did not work. It’s all over the internet.

Have you not tried using the re-author in Shrink :confused:
I wanted to double check and did another re-author,this time I did “Best of Couples”(Penthouse :cool: ) and again no problems :bigsmile:

Well that’s good to know.

okay so i am totally blonde! my dvd decrypter works great. i just cant use my dvd shrink re-auth. so i am wondering where to save the iso so on dvd fab so i can
burn my movies with decrypter. i know the answer is in this forum some where. i need 1 2 3 steps. i am kinda computer idiot! :slight_smile: and what is an ie8 Beta

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2207584]are you trying to burn it with DVDFAB HD Decrypter ? or just plain DVD Decrypter which hasn’t been updated in a long time[/QUOTE]

no i am trying to use dvd fab to rip and then save it on my hard drive and then use dvd decrypter to burn, and usually it worked with dvd shrink but since shrink wont re-author i need to do it another way. i hope this helps.

That statement is [B]NOT [/B]true, I just installed IE8[B] -> ([/B]Internet Explorer 8[B]) [/B]and DVD Shrink still does the re-author process for me :bigsmile:
you should use ImgBurn as the burn engine in DVD Shrink it is much better at burning then DVD Decrypter :iagree: and controls the drive and burn speed great :wink:

how do i send a private message? i used the older version of dvd fab and that always worked for me. thanks

who ever you want to send a PM(private message) to just click on their avitar picture on the left side of a post they made and select “Send a Private Message” :wink: