DVD fab decrypter 7

vbimport

With DVD FAB DECYPTER 7, When I rip to my hard drive , how do I get rid of unwanted material.

[QUOTE=bunny53444;2545252]With DVD FAB DECYPTER 7, When I rip to my hard drive , how do I get rid of unwanted material.[/QUOTE]

Hi bunny

Have you tried using “Main Movie” mode ? course I should ask what you mean by “unwanted material”

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2545258]Hi bunny

Have you tried using “Main Movie” mode ? course I should ask what you mean by “unwanted material”

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]

Everything that is at the beginning of the movie such as ads, trailers, previews, etc

[QUOTE=bunny53444;2545365]Everything that is at the beginning of the movie such as ads, trailers, previews, etc[/QUOTE]
Hello again bunny

I myself have the paid version, however the free version I believe has both “Full Disc” and “Main Movie” mode, the main movie mode will remove all the items you have stated.

Just click on [B]main movie[/B] on the left side of the main sreen :wink:

Thanks, I will try it when I get home. Will let you know.I might consider getting the paid version…

[QUOTE=bunny53444;2545370]Thanks, I will try it when I get home. Will let you know.[B]I might consider getting the paid version.[/B].[/QUOTE]

If you do[B]!![/B] go with the Lifetime registration it will save you money in the long run :wink:

Plus the paid version will compress the files so you can burn to single layer discs which is cheaper the double layer which again saves you money :wink:

Note… you’ll want the DVDFab’s [B]DVD Copy[/B] not the DVD ripper which is actually a video converter, just a heads up :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2545377]If you do[B]!![/B] go with the Lifetime registration it will save you money in the long run :wink:

Plus the paid version will compress the files so you can burn to single layer discs which is cheaper the double layer which again saves you money :wink:

Note… you’ll want the DVDFab’s [B]DVD Copy[/B] not the DVD ripper which is actually a video converter, just a heads up :wink:

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks so much, I found out that with the free version I can go to customize and choose what things to leave out.
Main Movie does not work as if I recorded a TV series, one disc has 2-3 long portions.
Thanks so much for your advice.
I may try the paid version at a later date.

You could also use VobBlanker to get rid of unwanted stuff after ripping the movie. It takes a little getting used to, but in the end it’s pretty helpful.

[QUOTE=bunny53444;2545444]Thanks so much, I found out that with the free version I can go to customize and choose what things to leave out.
Main Movie does not work as if I recorded a TV series, one disc has 2-3 long portions.
Thanks so much for your advice.
I may try the paid version at a later date.[/QUOTE]

The free version does not have custom mode only Full disc and main movie, if you click on the Question mark on the DVDFab’s title bar (upper right corner and select “About” you may find that you are now trying the 30 day trial period which is fully functional :wink:

@ 7th singer

Yes that is true however since this is the DVDFab forum and bunny is or was asking for help with DVDFab we shall stick with the help on DVDFab products…OK.

Thanks
[B]SJ[/B]