DVD Fab Decrypter 2.9.7.7 No Audio

vbimport

Re: DVD Fab Decrypter 2.9.7.7

I picked up a copy of the DVD: “The Night of the Iguana” and did a backup and everything went well except for one of the Titles where the audio was non existent when I played it using Power DVD. Also, when I tried CloneDVD2, it showed the Title as haning “NO AUDIO”. Its 100% in DVD Fab Decrypter 2.9.7.7.

Numerically the last title (hint), its one of the Extras TITLE 11 (9 min, 53 sec) and the audio was not transferred using DVD Fab Decrypter 2.9.7.7.

NOTE: DVD DECRYPTER was able to transfer it ok.

I tried three times with DVD Fab to no avail.

I identified the file that contains the problem. Its VTS_02_0.IFO file which DVD Fab Decrypter 2.9.7.7 has done something that negates the audio for TITLE 11 in the DVD “The Night of the Iguana”. There is no doubt about this. I slowly tried substituting files from DVD Decrypter until the audio worked. How and why DVD Fab Decrypter 2.9.7.7 is causing this problem I do not know but its real.

The Night of the Iguana NTSC R1

Hi, I am having the same problem with other DVDs. Did you ever find out a solution to this problem?

Have you tried the latest version 2.9.7.9. The Night of the Iguana run time is 118 minutes, has 2 audio tracks ( English & French) subtitles in English, French, and Spanish. It is on a DL disc and looks like WS is the only video format. Seems like over kill putting 118 minutes on a DL, so they have put a lot of crap on the DVD. I usually just do main movie and 1 audio track. I did burn “War of the Worlds” sometime back and there was no sound on one of my 4 players.

Mack

Dear all,

Please try DVDFab Decrypter 2.9.8.0 to see the result.

http://www.dvdidle.com/free.htm

Best Regards,
Fengtao