DVD Fab closing when trying to open ISO file

vbimport

Ok, had this problem before with earlier versions of dvdfab, but everytime I try to open an iso file on my hard drive to burn with dvdfab then dvdfab completely closes out, every single time, it’s frustrating, does anyone know how to fix this, thanx :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=cdlamph;2088274]Ok, had this problem before with earlier versions of dvdfab, but everytime I try to open an iso file on my hard drive to burn with dvdfab then dvdfab completely closes out, every single time, it’s frustrating, does anyone know how to fix this, thanx :)[/QUOTE]I also have a similar prob, mine would finish, but was not closed, I am using a Benq 1620, after reading the tutorial it stated that the Sao setting was primarily for newer drives, so I changed to packet writing, maybe you should change your drive setting to Sao, if your Dvd drive is a newer model, if it don,t work try changing the writer to Imgburn, good luck.

[QUOTE=cdlamph;2088274]Ok, had this problem before with earlier versions of dvdfab, but everytime I try to open an iso file on my hard drive to burn with dvdfab then dvdfab completely closes out, every single time, it’s frustrating, does anyone know how to fix this, thanx :)[/QUOTE]
With what program was the ISO file created?

I created it with win avi, do you think that might be the problem? Scratch that, I turned it into dvd files with win avi and made it an iso with dvd shrink.

are you wanting to reauthor or just burn?

could be a problem, im not sure, i thought that earlier version had crash problem which was fixed.

do you have pathplayer disabled?

Ok so I disabled pathplayer and dvd fab doesn’t close when I open the iso image anymore so I’m thinkin that this is fixed now, thanx for your help, I appreciate it :slight_smile:

does dvdfab show all the appropriate titles [if more than one] ?

[QUOTE=cdlamph;2088366]I created it with win avi, do you think that might be the problem? Scratch that, I turned it into dvd files with win avi and made it an iso with dvd shrink.[/QUOTE]

If originally it was an avi, I would have used something better than winavi…FAVC for one!.
Also why open ISO with Fab?Does it play all the way through on PC? just burn.iso with IMGBurn as was suggested…Or do wish to edit/customize final output?

favc yes. i bought convertx to dvd but dont even have it installed ant more. i just use FAVC now.