DVD Fab Bluray Burn question

I am able to rip an image of a Bluray title to my hard drive, but when I insert a 25GB writeable disc into my burner to burn the image I notice the image is larger than 25GB. Does the Bluray option on DVD Fab not compress the video to fit onto a 25GB disc like the standard DVD option will?
If you can compress, how do you set it to fit on a 25GB blank BD? I know you can purchase 50GB discs, but they are much more expensive…

[QUOTE=speedinbk;2310583]I am able to rip an image of a Bluray title to my hard drive, but when I insert a 25GB writeable disc into my burner to burn the image I notice the image is larger than 25GB. Does the Bluray option on DVD Fab not compress the video to fit onto a 25GB disc like the standard DVD option will?
If you can compress, how do you set it to fit on a 25GB blank BD? I know you can purchase 50GB discs, but they are much more expensive…[/QUOTE]

The compression option for Blu-Ray has not yet been implemented.

Best you can do at this point is sit tight and wait…

OC

:slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply… Looks like there is a lot of sit tight and waiting going on with DVDfab right now. If you don’t want to wait for Fab to apply this option, is there a program that can compress it after you rip it from DVDfab?

Thanks again

[QUOTE=speedinbk;2310733]Thanks for the reply… Looks like there is a lot of sit tight and waiting going on with DVDfab right now. If you don’t want to wait for Fab to apply this option, is there a program that can compress it after you rip it from DVDfab?

Thanks again[/QUOTE]
Sorry to say but no program at the moment can compress Blu-ray so what you need to do is remove everything that you do not want on the copy so it can fit on the 25gb disc