DVD FAB 6 V.6.0.3.0 not burning properly

I have been using DVD Fab 6 with no problem for like a month. And then all of a sudden yesterday it stopped working and gave me error message 105… I have not changed discs or changed any settings… I did however read some post and it said to turn pathplayer off so i did and it seemed to work until i checked the disc to see if it had burned properly and it was just a black screen… So i put pathplayer back on and now it wont do anything but give me the error message. Please help I am so frustrated…

[QUOTE=mookie1988;2310627]I have been using DVD Fab 6 with no problem for like a month. And then all of a sudden yesterday it stopped working and gave me error message 105… I have not changed discs or changed any settings… I did however read some post and it said to turn pathplayer off so i did and it seemed to work until i checked the disc to see if it had burned properly and it was just a black screen… So i put pathplayer back on and now it wont do anything but give me the error message. Please help I am so frustrated…[/QUOTE]

There are two 105 error codes…
The copying to the Temp folder on the HDD-> 105 DVD_Error_UnexpectedPacket

During the burn process-> 105 HWS_TOOBIG // Files are too big to fit on a DVD+/-R(W)

which one is related to your issue :confused:

17:45:03: Burn DVD folder (C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\BDS0NNW2) started
17:45:06: Task_2 failed! Error=105
17:45:07: Process failed!

thats all it does… it wont even begin to copy…

[QUOTE=mookie1988;2310636]17:45:03: Burn DVD folder (C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\BDS0NNW2) started
17:45:06: Task_2 failed! Error=105
17:45:07: Process failed!

thats all it does… it wont even begin to copy…[/QUOTE]

You’ve already got a thread going on the same topic in this forum - please go there to find the answers you’re looking for.

And don’t let the Mods :cop: catch you cross-posting…

OC

:frowning: