Dvd fab 6 trial

I’m new to this forum and am not sure if I’m in the right place to ask a question.

I downloaded dvd fab trial. I copied 1 dvd fine. I went to copy another one and all I got was that the audio of the dvd started playing. It wouldn’t copy. Are you only allowed 1 dvd to copy? I know you get 30 days of trial.

[QUOTE=Irenemis;2282479]I’m new to this forum and am not sure if I’m in the right place to ask a question.

I downloaded dvd fab trial. I copied 1 dvd fine. I went to copy another one and all I got was that the audio of the dvd started playing. It wouldn’t copy. Are you only allowed 1 dvd to copy? I know you get 30 days of trial.[/QUOTE]

The trial does not have a limit on how many backups are done it goes by days, do you receive any error message ?
also do this issue happens when it gets to or during the burn process ? if so what brand of blank media are you using and what is the burn speed are you selecting ?

[QUOTE=Irenemis;2282479]I’m new to this forum and am not sure if I’m in the right place to ask a question.

I downloaded dvd fab trial. I copied 1 dvd fine. I went to copy another one and all I got was that the audio of the dvd started playing. It wouldn’t copy. Are you only allowed 1 dvd to copy? I know you get 30 days of trial.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the forum!

A couple of questions for you…but first, please try to include as much info as you can…with what you’ve supplied, all any of us can do is start a guessing game.

You say you copied one DVD fine. Good! Then, ‘I went to copy another one and all I got was the audio of the DVD started playing’ …which DVD… the source disk or the 2nd copy you tried to make?

‘It wouldn’t copy’.

OK…for the time being, when you’ve finished one disk, and it copies Ok, then shut down and re-start Fab before you try another disk. The program is supposed to reset after you press the ‘Finish’ button after a successful copy, but some have been complaining about that.

Then try a second disk, and let us know if you have the same problem.

If you get any error messages, please note them and let us know which ones you get.

OC

:slight_smile:

Beaten by the clock - [B]A G A I N! ![/B]