DVD Fab 5 (dvd to mobile) isn't activated on DVD Fab 6...?

vbimport

I love using DVD Fab but I’ve received my activation code for 6 and it hasn’t activated the Dvd to Mobile option in 6, yet I have this function in 5.

How to I activate this in 6 without purchasing again?

Thanks.

[QUOTE=gjc10212;2462785]I love using DVD Fab but I’ve received my activation code for 6 and it hasn’t activated the Dvd to Mobile option in 6, yet I have this function in 5.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

If your version of Vista is the “Home Premium then you may have to right click on the DVDFab icon located on the desktop and select “Properties” and click on the “Compatibility” tab and at the very bottom under"Privilege Level” put a check mark next to “Run this program as an administrator”

[QUOTE=gjc10212;2462785]I love using DVD Fab but I’ve received my activation code for 6 and it hasn’t activated the Dvd to Mobile option in 6, yet I have this function in 5.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Did you request the all-in-one Key to be sent to you in email as it will not work if you did not request it

I forgot to mention that you need to request a DVDFab6 key as well because your DVDFab5 key will not work with version 6

I requested a key (not sure which one - were there options?), I believe I had a free upgrade to 6 because I purchased 5 so I requested a key and entered it into 6. Some of the features I had in 5 are not active in 6.

So should I request another key?

Thanks for the suggestions.

[QUOTE=gjc10212;2462896]I requested a key (not sure which one - were there options?), I believe I had a free upgrade to 6 because I purchased 5 so I requested a key and entered it into 6. Some of the features I had in 5 are not active in 6.

So should I request another key?

Thanks for the suggestions.[/QUOTE]

Hi gjc10212

Did you request the DVDFab 6(All in one) reg key ?
also when did you purchase the product ? because all options have been separated and you have to buy them individually.

If you got it before the splitting of Platinum then you should have DVD to DVD and DVD to Mobile.

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2462900]Hi gjc10212

Did you request the DVDFab 6(All in one) reg key ?
also when did you purchase the product ? because all options have been separated and you have to buy them individually.

If you got it before the splitting of Platinum then you should have DVD to DVD and DVD to Mobile.

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]

To be honest I can’t recall if I requested the ‘all in one’ key - I just clicked the link to request key (if memory serves me correct). I received an email with the key for 6 entered it into DVD Fab 6 and it worked except for a few functions which you have to pay additionally for. I was expecting the DVD to Mobile option to be active in 6 as it was in 5.

I think I’ll try and request the all in one key tonight - any help on how this is done? Or should I just follow links from the program? Sorry can’t be more specific with dates and correct wording as I’m at work and don’t have access to the original purchase email or DVD Fab.

Many thanks.

When you get home then just request a new all in one version 6 key and when you get it just click on the attachment to install the key and give that a shot, should work just fine. OOPS just follow the instructions on retrieving a new key

[QUOTE=gjc10212;2462928]To be honest I can’t recall if I requested the ‘all in one’ key - I just clicked the link to request key (if memory serves me correct). I received an email with the key for 6 entered it into DVD Fab 6 and it worked except for a few functions which you have to pay additionally for. I was expecting the DVD to Mobile option to be active in 6 as it was in 5.

I think I’ll try and request the all in one key tonight - any help on how this is done? Or should I just follow links from the program? Sorry can’t be more specific with dates and correct wording as I’m at work and don’t have access to the original purchase email or DVD Fab.

Many thanks.[/QUOTE]

It sounds like you used the v5 reg key because it will only activate the DVD to DVD and not the DVD to Mobile. so hopefully your issue will be resolved later when you send off for the v6 reg key :wink: