DVD Fab 5.2.3.0 - Burn After Reading Errors

Just downloaded the latest DVDFab and am backing up Bangkok Dangerous now. Can’t find any information on ‘Burn After Reading’, US Version, red label. It brings up the error screen, ‘Retry Abort Ignore Ignore All’.

Have tried abort, just keeps erroring. Had 5.1.2.2 prior and it read after the first abort, then got to 43% or so and just would not continue no matter what (the mb meter got lower and lower and the estimated time to completion kept growning).

Please help me figure out this issue (will post settings/info as soon as the current disc finishes).

Thanks!

Jake

[QUOTE=UGW-Jake;2193596]Just downloaded the latest DVDFab and am backing up Bangkok Dangerous now. Can’t find any information on ‘Burn After Reading’, US Version, red label. It brings up the error screen, ‘Retry Abort Ignore Ignore All’.

Have tried abort, just keeps erroring. Had 5.1.2.2 prior and it read after the first abort, then got to 43% or so and just would not continue no matter what (the mb meter got lower and lower and the estimated time to completion kept growning).

Please help me figure out this issue (will post settings/info as soon as the current disc finishes).

Thanks!

Jake[/QUOTE]

Do you have Nero Disk Speed 4 or 5? If not, please download it (freebie)

Run a scan on the disc you’re trying to copy - if it finds any surface defects that would prevent a proper read, it’ll report them. If you get a disk like that with that kind of error, suggest you replace it.

O’C

:slight_smile:

[quote=UGW-Jake;2193596]Just downloaded the latest DVDFab and am backing up Bangkok Dangerous now. Can’t find any information on ‘Burn After Reading’, US Version, red label. It brings up the error screen, ‘Retry Abort Ignore Ignore All’.

Thanks!

Jake[/quote]
Did you download from dvdfab.com or dvdfab.net ?..the .net has the NON css version and will not burn

Turned out it worked afterall. Not sure why it worked this time and not the time before, bu I have a backup and that’s the important part :slight_smile:

Thanks for the quick responses!

and where do we get 5230??

dow.

[QUOTE=DOW;2193871]and where do we get 5230??

dow.[/QUOTE]It’s in the stickeys DOW. Top of the page of this forum. or just click this http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-platinum-gold-hd-decrypter-option-mobile-5-2-3-0-out-261674/

[QUOTE=Bob;2193872]It’s in the stickeys DOW. Top of the page of this forum. or just click this http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-platinum-gold-hd-decrypter-option-mobile-5-2-3-0-out-261674/[/QUOTE]

thank you.

dow.

I have 5.2.3.2 installed and I keep getting an error message asking to enable pathplayer. Even when I say yes, I get the abort-retry-ignore error. It’s only happening with Burn After Reading.