DVD Fab 5.0.9.0 trojan detected by McAfee

vbimport

Hope someone can tell me whats up with the new version of DVD Fab 5.0.9.0 . When I attempted to upgrade from previous version my McAfee virus detection blocked installation of a file claiming that it was a generic downloader.x trojan virus? The specific file is C:\ProgramFiles\DVDFab5\is-J2IMG.tmp . I am running windows xp sp 3 on a del computer. Anyone out there that can help? I have also tried this on another computer and get the same results with the McAfee. Oh and as of right now I can not use DVD Fab because the previous version was deleated from my computer during my first attempt to install the new version and I downloaded from DVD Fabs web site.
Thanks

[quote=madman1412;2131813]Hope someone can tell me whats up with the new version of DVD Fab 5.0.9.0 . When I attempted to upgrade from previous version my McAfee virus detection blocked installation of a file claiming that it was a generic downloader.x trojan virus? The specific file is C:\ProgramFiles\DVDFab5\is-J2IMG.tmp . I am running windows xp sp 3 on a del computer. Anyone out there that can help? I have also tried this on another computer and get the same results with the McAfee. Oh and as of right now I can not use DVD Fab because the previous version was deleated from my computer during my first attempt to install the new version and I downloaded from DVD Fabs web site.
Thanks[/quote]
I take it you did not read this thread
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/mcafee-detects-253116/