Dvd Fab 4.1.0.2 Burning Problems With Dual Layer

vbimport

:(I Am Getting Very Frustrated When Burning Using Nero 7 On To Dual Layer Disc- Get The Following Error Message: Task_2 Failed Error =-1073741509- In Some Situations It Does Burn Successfully But Not Consistently- Other Times They Burn But Do Not Play On My Panasonic Dvd Recorder/player. Getting More & More Frustrated Each Day.

[QUOTE=NAMRON60;2018839]:(I Am Getting Very Frustrated When Burning Using Nero 7 On To Dual Layer Disc- Get The Following Error Message: Task_2 Failed Error =-1073741509- In Some Situations It Does Burn Successfully But Not Consistently- Other Times They Burn But Do Not Play On My Panasonic Dvd Recorder/player. Getting More & More Frustrated Each Day.[/QUOTE]

Have you tryed using the VSO burn engine :confused:

I have not tried VSO in a while as that was not succesful either- Do you recommend that over Nero?

I would recommend ImgBurn. Post #18.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f34/reading-dual-layer-dvds-235705/

[QUOTE=NAMRON60;2018848]I have not tried VSO in a while as that was not succesful either- Do you recommend that over Nero?[/QUOTE]

VSO is just as good as Nero but like the beef said ImgBurn is also good and gives good burns

Do I have to purchase ImgBurn?

[QUOTE=NAMRON60;2018978]Do I have to purchase ImgBurn?[/QUOTE]

For Christ’s sake, please do some research before you keep asking inane questions that have been answered hundreds of times before.

Search is your friend…

IMGBurn is free and I would also recommend for burning DL.

GregiBoy - Are you this sarcastic with all members on the forum seeking assistance? It was a simple question and did not call for your curt response. Thanks for the help!

I have always used the VSO burning with FAB and it has always given me excellant burns with both SL & DL disc. Perhaps it is caused by something else such as the burner or media that you are using. It has been discussed many times in many forums to use Verbatim media for DL burns

[QUOTE=NAMRON60;2019022]GregiBoy - Are you this sarcastic with all members on the forum seeking assistance? It was a simple question and did not call for your curt response. Thanks for the help![/QUOTE]

Yes…

With sarcastic people that won’t help themselves…

[QUOTE=GregiBoy;2019068]Yes…

With sarcastic people that won’t help themselves…[/QUOTE]

Geee-Wizz I must be rubbin off on you my friend :eek: SMA mode that is :frowning:

[QUOTE=GregiBoy;2018987]For Christ’s sake, please do some research before you keep asking inane questions that have been answered hundreds of times before.

Search is your friend…[/QUOTE]

I beieve the quote is “Beer is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy.” Benjamin Franklin

[QUOTE=crtguy;2019168]I beieve the quote is “Beer is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy.” Benjamin Franklin[/QUOTE]lol is that before or after he took the lightning strike :bigsmile:

[FONT=Times New Roman]This problem is very similar to a situation I encountered with DVDFab Premium. I was using my Lite-On 165H6S (HSOE) to burn some MIS Verbatim DVD+R DL at 2.4x.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]I was backing up some Disney Treasures 2 disc sets. With Disneyland (Secrets, Stories & Magic) the VSO burning engine would not properly burn disc 1 of the set. With Disneyland USA, the VSO burning engine would not properly burn disc 2 of the set. The discs would not play on my Samsung HT-Q80 player.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]I tried various methods using VSO (path player both on and off, reduced burning speed, etc.) in an attempt to make playable copies of these discs but nothing worked using VSO.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]I switched to NERO (version 6.6.1.15) and it burned those discs just fine. I also successfully burned the discs with the newest version of ImgBurn.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]There have been some other discs that VSO didn’t burn well on my system. I have also found a few discs that NERO did not burn well. I have never had a problem using ImgBurn although for a novice (such as me) it does have a rather steep learning curve. I still haven’t figured it all out yet but I’m learning![/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]But you’ve got to learn quick using DL discs because it gets very expensive making coasters.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]So, give ImgBurn a try but be prepared to spend some time reading the manual and help files. Good luck![/FONT]