DVD Fab 4.0.5.5

vbimport

Has anyone had problem with King of California not opening in DVD Fab
version 4.0.5.5 I tried with pathplayer abled and disabled and still get a message screen saying error reading disc. Disc opens and plays ok in DVD player; no scratches or damage to new disc. Reboot computer still same problem.

Hi GTMAN2005,

I just did this flick, R1, with platinum 4.0.6.0 Beta (PP enabled)…no problems at all.
Not sure what gives with 4.0.5.5, but if you update to 4.0.6.0 Beta, you should be all set.

I agree with alan1476, this one’s not going to win any oscars, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

What brand/model burner do you have?

I updated to 4.0.6.0 DVD Fab and enabled PP but still would not open the disc. this is a first for me as I have not had problems with many discs before; I’m using vista and standard burner that came with Compaq Presario. I’m wondering if I have a bad disc, but viewing the movie was fine no problems.

[QUOTE=Bob;1993704]What brand/model burner do you have?[/QUOTE]

HP computer I think it is Liteon DH16AYH with latest firmware revision YH14.
I have tried DVD Fab HD decrypter 4.0.5.5 and now 4.0.6.0 with same results Fab scans the disc but will not open it. I am curious if King of California has more than one variation of encryption system on their discs.
I’ve never had this problem before with just scanning the disc and not opening; I am at a loss on this one.