DVD Fab 4.0.3.0

First time posting here.

Here’s my problem, lately, my a/v scanner has popped up with virus detections. I’m using AVG 8 for my anti-virus and running DVD Fab 4.0.3.0. Sometime I can rip and burn a movie, sometimes it will freeze after analyzing the DVD. Any and all suggestions to correct this problem would be great.

P.S.
Upgrading to DVD Fab 5 is not an option at this point. Did not pay for lifetime upgrades.

Forgot to mention the detection warning…
“Runtime pack nspack” - that’s the only info I can get.

If you have a legitimate key for 4.0.3.0 then you should be able to update. I think the renewal thing came along after that. I could be mistaken but I think 5.xxxx was out before the renewal went into effect.

[quote=TobyKY76;2219652]First time posting here.

Here’s my problem, lately, my a/v scanner has popped up with virus detections. I’m using AVG 8 for my anti-virus and running DVD Fab 4.0.3.0. Sometime I can rip and burn a movie, sometimes it will freeze after analyzing the DVD. Any and all suggestions to correct this problem would be great.

P.S.
Upgrading to DVD Fab 5 is not an option at this point. [B]Did not pay for lifetime upgrades[/B].

Forgot to mention the detection warning…
“Runtime pack nspack” - that’s the only info I can get.[/quote]
If you are running version 4 then you should have a liftime update/upgrade if you don’t have the option to update or upgrade to version 5 then you must not be the registered owner and are using an illegal copy :frowning: