Dvd essentials

vbimport

Hi all, just finished downloading 40 gigs of Married With Children and I would like to put them all on dvd. I have an LG cd/rw and a Samsung dvd rom. Can I make dvd,s with this set up or not. Also the downloads are avi format and I am wondering if I should change that before I put them on dvd. I have a lot of blank cd,s but I am afraid of how many cd,s this would take. Thanks for any and all help or advice, pc_mikelee:)

Sorry - those are most likely illegally distributed copies and thus we can’t help. I suggest you have another look at the forum rules.

Thread closed.

The rules: We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:

* Language that is obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or violate any laws;
* Requesting for or posting of serial numbers, direct links to cracks or any other information that violates copyright laws or any other laws protecting intellectual property;
[B]* Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright). Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic;[/B]
* Offerings of products (tangible or intangible) and services that you do not have legal disposition over.