DVD empty but not really

Hello, I have a DVD+R disc, I found it in my house somewhere… when I put on the PC… it says: “the disc is empty”, but when I try to burn, Nero says: “the disk is not empty, please insert an empty disc” (or something like that). How can I find out if the DVD+R is really empty or not???. Thanks again,

CP.

PS: Also one thing, when you see through the light looks if it was a blank DVD!

Use the [B]nero cd dvd speed[/B] info.

I tried Nero CD-DVD Speed Info but gives me 0 information about what is burnt (looks like if I put a blank DVD+R). Also when I open DVD Decrypter nothing on it for rip. Any suggestions ???.

Thanks again,

[QUOTE=CopperTomato;1958783]I tried Nero CD-DVD Speed Info but gives me 0 information about what is burnt (looks like if I put a blank DVD+R). Also when I open DVD Decrypter nothing on it for rip. Any suggestions ???.

Thanks again,[/QUOTE]

Hello there, I had this happen to me once. I actually used my DVD burner that is attached to my DVR system and burned House Of Dark Shadows for my own personal library. But, when I put it in the computer it did exactly what you are saying.

Out of desperation, I started up my DVDFAB software, and it wouldn’t detect it either.

Finally, I put it in the DVD player that I burned it from, and there it was, the movie and it was playing, but not until I hit Root Menu 3 times! It was a ILIO brand DVD burner, (Cheap Wal-Mart brand dvd burner) and to this day I believe it was to blame.

Good luck!
Guardianofthemoon:flower:

Thread moved.