DVD editing: moving titles from dvd1 to dvd2

vbimport

I’m wondering if anyone can help me with a movie backup problem I’m having.

Basically I’ve been working with the DVD Decrypter -> VobBlanker -> MenuEdit -> DVD Rebuilder (CCE 4 pass) method of backing up dvds. This is usually a great way to keep high bitrates and while keeping the menu structure intact (for extras if kept).

Anyway, so I’ve come to Eternal Sunshine and its a 2 dvd job, first dvd being dual layer containing movie + some extras, and the 2nd dvd having just extras on it.

Now the extras that are on dvd1 would quite happily fit on the 2nd dvd and not need any compression. This would also mean the compression of the main movie would be nearly non-existent.

I’m wondering if anyone knows of a way to ‘build’ a dvd where I take the extra’s menu’s from both dvds, linking them together, and having all the extra features on the one dvd.

This guide http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=77155 skimmed on the idea of doing this, but didn’t explain anything about a menu system.

I’ve tinkered a little with menu edit. I inserted a button into the menu of the 2nd dvd and gave it a link to the menu I stole from dvd1. Didn’t work however.

Any ideas?

DvdReMake Pro is the tool for you.

Certainly looks like it is.

Don’t suppose you know of a program that’ll do all the for free… :wink:

But I’ll have a play around with this one, doesn’t look like a crazy complicated program.

Thanks for the quick response :slight_smile: