DVD Drive Reset

I have a friend who’s DVD drive is not starting up properly. What is the name of the program that resets the DVD autostart?

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/preventing-unwanted-autoplay-executables-230708/#post1919518

troy

Tweak Ui is the best & safest method for changing autostart behaviour ( well that’s my conclusion & I started the other thread reerred to above & tested all the other methods that it mentions).
I “lost” all my Dvd autostart settings after removing a trial of windvd8 but was able to recover them with tweakUI

[QUOTE=cybmole;1960359]Tweak Ui is the best & safest method for changing autostart behaviour ( well that’s my conclusion & I started the other thread reerred to above & tested all the other methods that it mentions).
I “lost” all my Dvd autostart settings after removing a trial of windvd8 but was able to recover them with tweakUI[/QUOTE]

I agree. :iagree:

Tweak UI is a great little utility. It gives you the best control of autostart behavior. IMHO, Tweak UI should have been included in WinXP instead being released as a Powertoy add-on.