Dvd download out of sync

dont no if this is the right place to post this or not? new to the site. anyway…can somebody please help me out? i download movies from torrent sites like, new torrents.info etc. some MOST of the time the audio is out of sync. either behind or ahead. i have download problay hundreds of movies ,nevr had this problem before untill recently. and it burns my ass that this happen!! anybody no why or what to do to fix this problem? thanx :a :a

Welcome to CDF’s

Well since you don’t OWN them, then i doubt you will find any help here.

I really don’t have the answer to your question.

the original poster did not dub the audio at the right timing. So basically you are pretty much stucked. there is a solution, but I dont think you want to go through the hassle. You can go to doom9.net and read on how to use dvdrebuild technique. And if you are willing to go through the hassle, then follow those steps. You need to download 4 or 5 softwares along with dvdrebuild. And also you have to sync in audio again and if your timing is bad then you get the same result if you redo the whole thing. So I dont think it is worth it to redo it. For 1 hour movie clip, it will take you at least 2 hrs, and you need a fast computer. It is like video editing

Hi [B]havinthangs[/B], welcome to CDFreaks! :slight_smile:

Posting the same thing in two or more threads in the same or different forums is called cross-posting and it’s against our forum rules because it creates additional work for the people involved.

Your other thread has been deleted. Please don’t cross-post again.

This should fix any constant sync issue even if the original file plays fine on your pc: http://www.alexander-noe.com/video/amg/ Won’t help a gradual sync issue. Drag your original avi into the top window, highlight it and select generate data. In the lower window, highlight audio and any delay in ms will appear to the right. If other than 0 appears, select start, name and place the new file as you wish and in a minute or two you’ll have a new file to use. I check all my files before encoding.

hey thanx ever one

I fully agree.