Dvd decrypter help!

vbimport

I convert dvds through my ipod via dvd decrypter and videora…im currently converting weeds season 1 the first two episodes converted fine but from the third ep on it cant even complete the first %

when i look @ the log it says:

W 12:09:51 Failed to read Sector 1393215 - Unrecovered Read Error

what can i do to fix this

thanks…

if you can could i have easy to follow instructions im not very technical :s

[quote=lex94;2184826]I convert dvds through my ipod via dvd decrypter and videora…im currently converting weeds season 1 the first two episodes converted fine but from the third ep on it cant even complete the first %

when i look @ the log it says:

W 12:09:51 Failed to read Sector 1393215 - Unrecovered Read Error

what can i do to fix this

thanks…

if you can could i have easy to follow instructions im not very technical :s[/quote]
First thing you need to post the entire log and not just one line. We also need more info on what you are doing to get this error. what conversion?what program gave you this error? Oh, also welcome to cdfreaks lex94

I open Dvd decrypter put in weeds S1 d1 and select the ep i want to decrypt and put onto my Hd e.g VTS_01

Vts_01 +Vts_02 converted fine

when i convert Vts_03 onwards there are errors and before the fist percentage is completed a window pops up (i cant copy it its areally long message if u need it tell me so i can type it out only if necessary)

I have no idea what i’ve done ive done the same method that i allways do when i convert a dvd
heres the full blog:

I 13:30:43 DVD Decrypter Version 3.5.4.0 started!
I 13:30:43 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)
I 13:30:43 Initialising SPTI…
I 13:30:43 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices…
I 13:30:46 Found 1 DVD±RW!
W 13:32:13 Possible Structure Protection Found!
W 13:32:13 6 areas have been marked as ‘suspect’.
W 13:32:13 Dummy sectors will be inserted where necessary.
I 13:32:41 Operation Started!
I 13:32:41 Source Device: [0:1:0] TSSTcorp CD/DVDW TS-L532M HR08 (D:) (ATA)
I 13:32:41 Source Media Type: DVD-ROM
I 13:32:41 Source Media Region Code: 2, 4
I 13:32:41 Source Media Copyright Protection System Type: CSS/CPPM
I 13:32:41 Source Media Implementation Identifier: DVDAfterEdit
I 13:32:41 Destination Folder: C:\Documents and Settings\Lex\Desktop\Decrypt\weeds\ep 4
I 13:32:41 File Splitting: 1 GB
I 13:32:41 Remove Structure Protection: No
I 13:32:41 Bad Sector Removal Method: Normal
I 13:32:41 Detect Mastering Errors: No
I 13:32:41 Remove Macrovision Protection: Yes
I 13:32:41 Stream Processing: No
I 13:32:42 Decryption Key: CD 7E 37 B9 91
I 13:32:42 Extracting Sectors…
W 13:36:41 Failed to read Sector 1393215 - CIRC Unrecovered Error
W 13:39:05 Failed to read Sector 1393216 - CIRC Unrecovered Error

the W was the yellow triangle with the exclamation mark icon
and thr I was the normal icon

Your using DVD Decrypter Version 3.5.4.0 which is not supported no more and it is not a DVDFab product.

TheMan#1 is absolutely right - DVD Decrypter hasn’t been updated for almost 2 years now, and this forum is for DVDFab products only…

I couldn’t help but notice that DVDAfterEdit was used to refine the authoring process on this DVD, and that particular program is Mac based (the professional DVD manufacturers have a somewhat different setup than a bunch of people sitting around on Apple Macs) - which prompts me to ask, where did you get the DVD from?

Most store-bought DVDs don’t return any info in the media implementation category.

If you wish to purchase DVDFab to use for your projects - please go ahead!!

Since DVD Decrypter is so out of date, not much help can be offered for it.

O’C

:o

Also DVDfab has a free version called DVDfab hd decryptor that you can use for this too. But like TheMan#1 said you are using an out of date decryptor and that is why you are unable to copy it

well could you gus give me instructions to convert a dvd to my ipod using dvdfabHD decryptor and videora ipod touch converter

“if thats not a good program can u guys give me more suggestions then!???”

also i tried using dvd fab HD decryptor and then i started using videora ipod touch converter -when i had to select my file i opened the folder which it was in and then there was toooo manny files!!!

im really confuded HELP!!

[QUOTE=lex94;2186913]well could you gus give me instructions to convert a dvd to my ipod using dvdfabHD decryptor and videora ipod touch converter

“if thats not a good program can u guys give me more suggestions then!???”

also i tried using dvd fab HD decryptor and then i started using videora ipod touch converter -when i had to select my file i opened the folder which it was in and then there was toooo manny files!!!

im really confuded HELP!![/QUOTE]

DVDFab HD Decrypter is currently undergoing some updating to fix ISO creation issues.

As soon as a new version is available for download, post again, and we’ll show you how to create an ISO file that Videora can convert for you.

O’C

:iagree:

approx when does the new version become released?

[QUOTE=lex94;2187494]approx when does the new version become released?[/QUOTE]

Based on what’s been posted already, it should be released before Jan 9/09.
The only reason I’m asking you to re-post when it’s released is because this post will be displaced off this page by then, and will tend to be forgotten, as page 1 on this forum usually contains the current issues we’re all looking at.

It’ll just act as a reminder to me that I have promised you some help.

O’C

:slight_smile:

what will this new updated version be called???

Nobody will know until the author puts it out, also might be another beta version, you will just have to keep checking the top of the forum page for it to come out

lex94

are you using the trial of dvdfab?

is the update available yet whats the version so i can google it

thanks

[quote=lex94;2192804]is the update available yet whats the version so i can google it

thanks[/quote]
Why google it when can find and download from top of this forum page :bigsmile:

ok umm ive downloaded dvd fab beta 5.2.2.6

could i have help with converting a dvd to my ipod using dvd fab beta 5.2.2.6 and videora ipod touch converter please
thank you soooooooo much!!!

also if i could have an answer asap cause i need these movies on my ipod

[quote=lex94;2192812]ok umm ive downloaded dvd fab beta 5.2.2.6

could i have help with converting a dvd to my ipod using dvd fab beta 5.2.2.6 and videora ipod touch converter please
thank you soooooooo much!!!

also if i could have an answer asap cause i need these movies on my ipod[/quote]
I don’t have an ipod so no help there but you can copy to your HDD for npw until another member helps you, it is better to convert from your HDD anyway so it will save you a step later :wink:

Edit…well maybe not a step but you did say your in a hurry

GAARHH can anyone else help me at all???

O’Canada when ur online can u show me since u promised

thanks

if you have the files on your computer use Imgburn in build mode to make a new file as an ISO on your computer then you can try using that ISO with your ipod converter

i still dont understand i need step by step easy instructions :s sorry