Dvd Decrypter Help!

Hello, I’m new here and i was browsing around and couldnt find a similiar topic to what i’m looking for help on. If there is then i aplogize for making a new thread.

But I am trying to burn on DVD Decrypter but at around 17% i get an error saying

I/O Error!
Device: [1:0:0] AOPEN DUW1608/ARR A04b (E :slight_smile: (ATA)

ScsiStatus: 0x02
Interpretation: Check Condition

CDB: 2A 00 00 03 7A 00 00 00 20 00
Interpretation: Write (10) - Sectors: 227840 - 227871

Sense Area: F0 00 03 00 03 77 F0 0E 00 00 00 00 0C 00 00 00 00 00 0D 00
Interpretaion: Write Error

I was wondering if anyone knew what the problem was and if there’s anyway i could fix it, I greatly appreciate any assistance anyone can give me.
Thanks in advance,
Amanda

Could you say what media brand are you usin?

Not sure what media brand should be used. I use DVD decrypter and DVD shrink to burn a DVD.

rapid fire asked what was the media used when Decrypter gave the error message, since most probably the cause is bad media… To be on the safe side, buy some Verbatim and try again with them. :wink:

Hope this helps,

ET

as for media i use comstar disc’s, they work well when i burn other movies, but not for this specific work out dvd.

DVD Decrypter & Imgburn produce a log of what’s happening. It would be useful to post all of it not just the error part. Also the contents of the status window.

If you’re burning an image that you did not create then it’s possible that the image is corrupt & Decrypter is unable to burn as it’s being (wrongly) instructed. I’m sure I’ve seen this in the past but I’m prepared to accept I’m totally wrong.

Oiler Girl, also, DVDD and DVDS havenot been supportted for quite a while now. Many newer movies cannot be decrypted using DVDD or DVDS.

http://www.dvdidle.com/download.htm Use this link to download free dvdfab decrypter. This is basically the easiest way to do what your asking. Throw the movie into your dvd reader, hit start on dvdfab interface and 15 min. later your done. Then you can shrink as normal using DVDS.

There are add on programs out there to make DVDD work, but DVDFab decrypter is a simple one step solution.

Thanks, this is great info. This answered my question on another part of the forum. :slight_smile: