Dvd decrypter/dvd shrink, multiple errors, please help

vbimport

so in the past couple of days i have gotten several different errors using dvd shrink and dvd decrypter, and I use any dvd as well, just to head off q’s about that. I also have run a bunch of malware software to see if my computer is corrupted, also I use a mac that is split to use windows on a portion
all that said: on dvd decrypter trying to burn I. Basterds i get I/O error message interpretation power calibration area error
and on dvd shrink i have gotten: “out of memory the parameter is incorrect” and also “failed to read file ‘F:/’ invalid access to memory location” I have tried to figure out the problem by reading other posts, but I am clueless, and not super computer saavy, so any help would be awesome thanks!!!:confused:

Get the latest beta for AnyDVD here: http://club.myce.com/f88/post-new-update-versions-anydvd-here-announcement-only-209438/index11.html

Use the built in ripper within AnyDVD to rip the entire movie to the hard drive. Then open the files on the hard drive with DVDShrink if you need to compress to fit a single layer dvd.